Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You guys crack me the **** up. I'm somewhere between Mordor and London, in an apartment I've never seen before, with an ice cream cone, and my album release party is in 20 minutes, but the money promised for the booze hasn't gotten here.
I just got up & I'm tired already. :lol:

You guys crack me the **** up. I'm somewhere between Mordor and London, in an apartment I've never seen before, with an ice cream cone, and my album release party is in 20 minutes, but the money promised for the booze hasn't gotten here.

I just got up & I'm tired already. :lol:

Does that mean you'll be over here. Oooooover here. Oooover here.

for the life of me...i have never understood using high cost of housing as a negative indicator of "best places to live"... in fact the easiest to use, and best, indicator of desirability IS the price of housing.  

more people want to live there...the price goes up.   less people want to live there, the price goes down.  magic. 

for the life of me...i have never understood using high cost of housing as a negative indicator of "best places to live"... in fact the easiest to use, and best, indicator of desirability IS the price of housing.  

more people want to live there...the price goes up.   less people want to live there, the price goes down.  magic. 

There are a lot of **** holes around the DC area that are expensive because they are around the DC area.  You get a ****ty old house for a lot of money.  Doesn't make it a great place to live, just makes a convenient commute.

Most places where cost of living is so high is because people have to live there not because they want to

Archived