Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Used to watch a show called Early Edition, about a guy that gets a newspaper every morning, mysteriously, regardless of his location, with headlines for the future.  He has 24 hours to fix things to prevent the tragedies.  

It used to air on sci-fi a while back, never saw the entire series, but thought it was pretty cool.  Not currently being shown on any channels, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and can't buy it on Vudu :(

I hate it when you remember good shows and then they get taken off and are not available anywhere.

Used to watch a show called Early Edition, about a guy that gets a newspaper every morning, mysteriously, regardless of his location, with headlines for the future.  He has 24 hours to fix things to prevent the tragedies.  

It used to air on sci-fi a while back, never saw the entire series, but thought it was pretty cool.  Not currently being shown on any channels, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and can't buy it on Vudu :(

I hate it when you remember good shows and then they get taken off and are not available anywhere.

It used to be on PAX (which became ION, right?) all the time.

http://www.amazon.com/Walthers-SceneMaster-Merchant-Row-IV/dp/B00G4E3O5O/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1457299555&sr=8-8&keywords=model+building+ho

Going to buy this and then make is look like a scene from Walking Dead.

That way I can create all sorts of fun ways for Glen to escape zombies.

Trapped on a roof? He creates a hot air balloon.

Stuck in a sewer drain? He commands it to rain and wisk him away.

Tied to a tree and surrounded by walkers? Tornado comes and carries him away.

Dangling out a window? Tune in to my youtube channel to see how he gets out of this one!

Almost through my first 24 and hardly a craving. I have smoked for over 35 years and heavily. 2+ packs a day.

I also only had a cup of coffee instead of a pot today.

I look pregnant. I am so full of gas. My two female friends renting rooms are not amused

Also, if the only thing that can end Sauron's reign/comeback etc is destroying the ring at Mt Doom, you'd think he'd post up about 50 trolls/orcs, nazgul etc at the only damn entrance to the volcano lol.

Well you would also think that they would find a way to protect the only weakness on the Death Star....twice. once is bad enough...but twice? ****ing Imperial engineers

Also, if the only thing that can end Sauron's reign/comeback etc is destroying the ring at Mt Doom, you'd think he'd post up about 50 trolls/orcs, nazgul etc at the only damn entrance to the volcano lol.

That's not the only way to destroy the ring, but somebody had to go and slay the last dragon on the continent. Why they chose to go into the heart of Sauron territory instead of hailing a ship to a continent with a dragon, though, I'm not sure.

I need a TWD stream ASAP lol

That's not the only way to destroy the ring, but somebody had to go and slay the last dragon on the continent. Why they chose to go into the heart of Sauron territory instead of hailing a ship to a continent with a dragon, though, I'm not sure.

Is that in the book? It's never mentioned in movies

What's the scam?

https://rentalscams.org/

The WHO Scam specifically seems to be the best seller so far. I think because of DC and the government and all that. Been tried three separate times so far

Here's the last email from the last scam attempt:

I would sincerely love to invite you over and take a closer look at

the room or meet but my mother does not allow anyone to do that due to

our previous experience. We had a very bad experience when someone

came to view our house and met my sister alone inside and tried raping

her and also there was a lady that got my mom's bracelet,wallet,medal

and credit card stolen as well... So,since then my mom does not allow

anyone to come or meet me first Except you make payment out for the

security deposit first before we can schedule time to meet and look at

the place...

More so,security deposit is 100% refundable same day if the room does

not appears as seen in the photos sent to you OK.

I await your earliest reply to this mail.

Thanks.

Phone number: 202-430-6420

I should have strung it along further after that email but I lost my cool and cussed them out. Still if anyone wants to have fun, they're going by the name Vannra Uok. Their supposed place is right across the street from Gallaudet University. Knock yourself out. I just don't have the patience right now.

Anyway....

Here's an old HBO documentary called Child of Rage. It's about a 6 year old psychopath. Frightening...

https://youtu.be/NDU9cdyqcLU

Why do that when you can position 10,000 Orcs to crush anyone daring to even enter the Black Gate?

I don't wouldn't trust anything that's written with as poor of grammar as that. Or anything that wants money up front without an agent acting on my behalf.

It's a sad state of affairs where people trust things that are so obviously scams.

They don't start like that. Ftr. And I have a real difficult time believing anybody is falling for their ****. But then if that was the case, why would they even be trying? I don't get it.

It's just frustrating because it's legitimate listing after legitimate listing that turns into complete bull****.

Anybody remember that website that was taking those Nigerian prince (-like) scam emails, responding to them and then turning the scam around? Can't remember the name but damn they had some good stuff. The one I remember the most was them convincing some guy that they worked for the UN and got him to go to some warzone in Africa to get the money. They stopped hearing from him and about a week later they got a call from his uncle or something saying that the family hasn't heard from him and if they know where he is. I'll see if I can't find it. It's been at least 5 years--probably longer--so hopefully it's still out there.

Edit: This

http://www.419eater.com/

I'll have to look for the one I'm talking about

Archived