Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Looking for a room/basement. It's scam after scam after scam. I've talked to at least 8 people and all 8 have been scams. Everything looks good to go, time to meet up and check the place out and then it's bull**** time. It's beyond frustrating. I have no idea what to do.

What's the scam?

so.. work related question. advice on how to handle it is appreciated.

i have worked at a restaurant for 5 years. i was called into the office today to discuss a complaint i received. this is my 2nd complaint in the time ive been working there. i was in the wrong, and i thought i did damage control correctly, but i didnt make the guest happy enough. so i accepted the blame.

after that though, i got railroaded by the chef and owner. i received baseless accusations about me screwing up orders sent into the kitchen. it was also insinuated that i was the reason that happy hour business has slowed recently, and i was also reprimanded for taking time off. 

the accusations about screwing up kitchen orders were absolutely false. in fact, i cover for the kitchen's mistakes nearly every day. i took most of last week off for a funeral out of town for one of my close friends. 

i am quite shocked at the lack of appreciation and the negative view toward my work performance. i have missed one shift in 5 years due to a 103 fever, my guests love me, and i have outsold my fellow bartenders every single shift that i have worked with them.

i am going to go talk to the owner. ive taken a lot of false accusations lately, but i will not stand for this. 

if you have a job where your employers appreciate what you do, be thankful and continue to work hard.

Yeah, it was a wild & crazy game. I've never seen so many Duke opportunities wasted. We did not shoot well at all.

Even then, a little box out at about the 10 minute mark (the one where Grayson/Kennard was fouled and they went down the other end and scored off a second chance) might've made it different. We'd just tied it up with a couple 3s, then they pulled back ahead. 

Oh well, fun game to watch. 

Even then, a little box out at about the 10 minute mark (the one where Grayson/Kennard was fouled and they went down the other end and scored off a second chance) might've made it different. We'd just tied it up with a couple 3s, then they pulled back ahead. 

Oh well, fun game to watch.

We were both on our feet at that one...I've said for 3 years that Plumlee could be a whole lot bigger force if he'd be willing to take a shot or two to the face...it's what's going to happen under the basket.

Archived