Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Never could get into the Wool series jpage. 

Might have to give that another shot when I get over my break from reading. I do have this one lined up next though - Morning Star. It's the final book of the Red Rising trilogy. 

First two have been fantastic reads and hard to put down. But man are they brutal. 

I don't know if you guys know already, but NFL Network is airing the TV broadcast of Super Bowl 1 tonight at 8 PM and again at midnight.

Set your DVRs or watch it. I never saw it, although I watched a cut up of the whole game on YouTube.

It's actually not the broadcast, but instead a cut-up from NFL films.  There's a guy in Pennsylvania that has the original airing with commercials and announcers, and he asked the NFL for a million dollars.  NFL told him to **** off.    Neither NBC or CBS saved the broadcast.  

I'll see if I can find the link

It's actually not the broadcast, but instead a cut-up from NFL films. There's a guy in Pennsylvania that has the original airing with commercials and announcers, and he asked the NFL for a million dollars. NFL told him to **** off. Neither NBC or CBS saved the broadcast.

I'll see if I can find the link

Well that sucks, because I've seen the cut up already. I'll still record it and see if it's the one I saw.

Never could get into the Wool series jpage. 

Might have to give that another shot when I get over my break from reading. I do have this one lined up next though - Morning Star. It's the final book of the Red Rising trilogy. 

First two have been fantastic reads and hard to put down. But man are they brutal. 

I stopped reading for a bit over the past month or two. Just hadn't gotten into anything. Then got started into one of Amazon's pre-release books that just didn't hook me. After all that I've heard about the series and since it was free, figured I'd give it a shot.

The Amazon Lending Library is wonderful. Not sure if you're a Prime member or have a Kindle, but man is it cool.

An annoying trend I've been seeing lately. Certain people, when they text or email you, will ask a question but won't put a question mark at the end.

Are you coming over later

Where are you going

I hate bad grammar! Put a question mark on it.

Are you mad bruh

Joking aside, I think it's not so much as bad grammar as it is just people are lazy and wanting to short-text. Not wanting to take the second more that it would take to add a ? To the text

Star Wars was epic as ****. Not legendary, but very very good. We're in for a treat with the next two, this one basically set the scene.

Movie will have been out for a month in 3 days and the theater was packed. People cheered when the opening credits rolled. I almost choked up and shed a single tear lol. The magic was overwhelming

Archived