Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I painted a couple rooms in my house last year...brutal.

yeah did my dining room, living room and half the staircase.  doing my room tmrw, 2nd and 3rd rooms and finishing the staircase and all the doors and rims.  i have my mom and sister to help along with my dad

I think I'm going to be painting my whole house in preparation of selling it. I can't wait...

Get 5 quotes and pay the cheapest guy. It will be cheaper and better quality than what you do yourself. Make sure you get two coats. Unless you paint often it's a real pain in the ass

Get 5 quotes and pay the cheapest guy. It will be cheaper and better quality than what you do yourself. Make sure you get two coats. Unless you paint often it's a real pain in the ass

Still going to be several grand I would assume.

Adding in the fact that I'm going to have to pay for new carpet as well as some closet doors, I'd like to save some cash if at all possible.

Whatever I'm paying to fix up the house now, I won't be able to put into a down payment on our next house.

Adding in the fact that I'm going to have to pay for new carpet as well as some closet doors, I'd like to save some cash if at all possible.

Whatever I'm paying to fix up the house now, I won't be able to put into a down payment on our next house.

i'm so mad that i can't have the people who did my parents house.  they did it for 1700 for a pretty big house. 

Since I don't know your house or your neighborhood situation, I can't really speculate.  But in the right area, you would get that money back and more in the sale of the house.  If the work is done like harry homeowner, it might lessen the return, but I don't know your painting skillz.  :wacko:

Archived