Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I don't like working for anyone that keeps using their job title to get out of doing **** they don't want to do, especially when were understaffed. You wonder why I don't talk about my job much, because it'd be too easy to figure out who I am if I did.

You must be a Senator or Congressman.

You must be a Senator or Congressman.

I make and manage web servers for a living. Have end users in a domain environment, doing stuff like server migrations and single sign-on setups, and been in the on-call rotation for over year and half now. If I told you the company, you could look on the staff pictures and pick me out without even trying. Sometimes I think I care too much, but I know I'm not crazy. The self-inflicted wounds I gotta deal with are starting to get to me, I can feel it.

I'm used to working for people that make a mission of leading by example. I don't feel that way here. Some times I do, most times I don't. The amount of stress I put myself through to get to this point is making me want to fight to keep things in perspective.

First beer in almost a week. Off the next two days. About to play some COD. Got W@W and BO2 here. No XBOX live, but at least I can ravage some **** on campaign modes.

Was playing Halo 4, but lost interest after a while. I was having fun up until the teleporting mother****ers.

W@W and bo2, the best cod games ever.

If black is slimming is white fattening?

Yes

Hubby kept asking, "Have you seen the RGIII forgiveness thing?"  I kept saying, "I can't.  Not yet."

I decided a few minutes ago to watch it.

Now that I saw him taking his stuff down, but leaving the message that's on Tebow's eyeblack, and a message from Mother Teresa, I'm in meltdown mode.

Thanks de the congrats RTT! Sorry I'm just sending saying that now. For the past 24 hours I've been on an endless cycle of changing diapers, rocking her to sleep, then sleeping when she's sleep, and then dealing with relatives who want a photo shoot of pictures. Yes, she does have some lungs on her. Came out bellowing high notes. I'm getting my shotgun next week.

Random thoughts of a sleep deprived mind:

- I don't care if these nurses see me in my boxers, it's hot in here.

- the babies in the rooms to left and right of us never stop crying.

- I brought my iPad and my wireless controller like I was really going to have the energy to play it. How quickly you forget what life with a newborn is like.

- I wish Aaron Rodgers would wake up with a baby dick, Olivia Munn leaves him, and the Arizona defense tap dances on his ass all game Saturday.

- I want bacon.

Wait, what did RG3 do now? I'm sure the Stadium is going crazy whatever it is, and the usual culling of members getting banned as begun.

Wait, what did RG3 do now? I'm sure the Stadium is going crazy whatever it is, and the usual culling of members getting banned as begun.

There's a video of him cleaning out his locker. What he leaves behind.

People call it "cryptic", and a bunch of other stuff. I think he's just leaving behind an inspirational message. We're going through "Changes"...been a rough day or two...he didn't "do" anything.

Man, tires are expensive.  Not looking forward to dropping $600 to get a set of 4 installed.

I hear ya. Up north, we used to have FWD vehicles and felt that an extra set of winter tires was a good buy for us. $600 is actually not bad—you can get a good set for that. But prices can escalate rapidly.

Archived