Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Man I'm back on ES I had some VALIDATION ISSUES

Good to meet everyone yesterday and Joe Jacoby just stopped by the ES tailgate out of nowhere 

But this bus just drives up to the ES tailgate yesterday with all these cheerleaders on it, and they start throwing shirts out and I'm a clown so I start grasping for shirts and one falls in the bushes between the ES Tailgate and the road, and I cut my damn hand. I had that shirt but some other guy's hand was on it first and he just snatched it away with such force lol 

People love those shirts they just give away , and I cut my damn hand. Still stings today 

I find it hard to believe that Julius Peppers played both basketball and football at UNC and no one knew. If it's true, and like China, so?

I think people picked on Peppers because it's been well documented that he is a recluse and introvert.  Hardly ever went out, kept to himself, wasn't flashy and was a private person.  I don't think he is gay and no big deal if he is.

But, he's got a kid by some chick and one on the way from an instagram model.

http://hotsportswags.com/2015/05/claudia-sampedro-pregnant-with-julius-peppers-baby/

Archived