Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Oh jeez. Give Scot another season to continue to build. We accomplished so much more than we were supposed to. It sucks. It ****ing sucks to lose, but damn if we didn't fool them all this year (media, other teams, other fans).

I knew fans would over react to a loss.

Youd like to think that everything will be better next year, but there are no guarantees. People expected a better performance and they aren't getting it. Its a home playoff game and the Redskins are about to get run out of Fed Ex.

Its disappointing. Fans deserve a break for taking this loss hard... because it is indeed a hard one to take

Yep.

In Scot I trust. No doubt. We over achieved big time. But were heading in the right direction. No sure what we do with KC.

Not enough to give him big $, but would like to have him back to see if the progress continues.

Lines on both sides still need major improvement.

McCloughan teams usually play great defense and run the ball

This organization is not going anywhere beyond this current incarnation until they can find a way... some way, to play at least GOOD defense, and run the ball again.

We'll see

Well, let's hope we build on next season.

On a good note, we can use this to offer Cousins a less than top tier contract.

His agent is going to play hArdball, and honestly he can afford to. Look no further than Dead ass Hoyer

Youd like to think that everything will be better next year, but there are no guarantees. People expected a better performance and they aren't getting it. Its a home playoff game and the Redskins are about to get run out of Fed Ex.

Its disappointing. Fans deserve a break for taking this loss hard... because it is indeed a hard one to take

True, but I did warn a lot of fans to keep this game in perspective if we lost. I still think we are trending up. I haven't said that in 23 years, but I just see a different team this year and a different attitude from top to bottom. Sure nothing is guaranteed, but I just have a vibe.

I think I'll stay out of the "Stadium" for a couple of days.

McCloughan teams usually play great defense and run the ball

This organization is not going anywhere beyond this current incarnation until they can find a way... some way, to play at least GOOD defense, and run the ball again.

We'll see

His agent is going to play hArdball, and honestly he can afford to. Look no further than Dead ass Hoyer

They'd be stupid to pay him a huge contract. Give him a modest one and see what he can do. I want him to succeed here, but not for $100 million.

True, but I did warn a lot of fans to keep this game in perspective if we lost. I still think we are trending up. I haven't said that in 23 years, but I just see a different team this year and a different attitude from top to bottom. Sure nothing is guaranteed, but I just have a vibe.

I think I'll stay out of the "Stadium" for a couple of days.

True. Im already over it now. Considering what we were all expecting, this season was fun. Just sucks so bad that now its all over. No matter how much we hold on to rationality, we're all fans that got swept up in the late season storybook turnaround, and the homer in you never wants to see it end

Gotta suck it up and look for a good movie to watch before I go to sleep

They'd be stupid to pay him a huge contract. Give him a modest one and see what he can do. I want him to succeed here, but not for $100 million.

Its not up to them, unfortunately. The market dictates what they have to pay to keep him, and its a sellers market. Hes going to get some quality offers, and wd can't afford to let him go

Well, let's hope we build on next season.

On a good note, we can use this to offer Cousins a less than top tier contract.

Kirk has them by the balls.  They have to pay him.  If not, who is going to be our QB?

And the loss is not on him, he wasn't worse than Rodgers tonight, had that DJax TD counted, he would have had the better rating.  He threw for over 300 yards, 1 TD, 1 rushing TD and no INTs.

We have to pay him, or we can look forward to ****ty years til we get a new QB.

Stay out of the Stadium. It's already a bloodbath. Full torches and pitchforks mode.

yep. All the usual asses are out, looking for who to blame already.

Can't we just be happy it was a great season?

Good time to do a little herd culling. As unfortunate as the Seattle WC loss was in '12, a lot of idiots finally got put out to pasture that night

Somebody give me a good movie to watch

descendants

Like clooney?

Archived