Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yeah, Aaron is giving this chick's mouth a good rogdering on a daily basis.

He won last night, and in life. Asshole.

I admit, that after him being one of my most favorite non Skins players, I like him considerably less after that beating he gave the Skins defense.

Kinda hope he dies a little bit

I certainly don't wish well on him. I've always felt he was kind of an asshole, and even Collinsworth mentioned on air a while back about how Rodgers has a "quiet arrogance" to him. Not necessarily a bad thing, but its definitely not on the list of reasons why I SHOULDN'T punch his face

Let's keep in mind we get another crack at A-Rod and the boys in green and gold at home next year. And with a couple shiny new draft picks that should hopefully include a large, young, and explosive fella on the DLine, and some fresh legs in the secondary.

Clay Matthews vs Richard Sherman in a battle to the death.

Who you rooting for?

Gotta go Clay here.  I want Sherman to get his face rearranged by that archaic, girly-haired man.  See if Dick Sherman can still talk all that **** without any teeth.

tumblr_mzvq0d0E1b1tr11rio1_500.gif

My daughter was born at 8:08am this morning. She is healthy at 6 lbs and the lungs of a grown woman, lol.

Congratulations man!

---

I listened to the game yesterday on 980 while busting my ass, doing about 80% of the jobs on my work's weekly checklist. The vets' and managers' jaws are going to drop when they see that ****.

Doc Walker was killing me yesterday. That's a funny man. It was sort of sad at the end of the game, thinking it was the last time I'd hear Sonny on the radio.

I'm on board with the rest of the folks who think Cooley has bigger fish to fry in broadcasting. If he stays with 980, that's cooooool...but for the love of God, he could replace Collinsworth next week.

Who couldn't, though?

****ing safety at the beginning of the game, and the DJax non-TD...I was thinking we had it right then and there. But when the TD was called back and we got stuffed, that was a momemtum destroyer.

We still got another TD, but man, the missed PAT took the wind out of the crowd yet again. Two deflating moments in the midst of runaway train momentum.

Recorded the game, but won't watch it. Excited for next season. Hail.

Lets be honest

Die blonde hair

Questionable clothing

Boy band

My gaydar would go off slightly

JT makes the wife tingle.  Every time he's on TV or hosts SNL, she oooohhhs and ahhhhhs the entire time.  I can't even hate on him, he's a talented guy.  

Timberlake's weakness though.......wood.  You can look deep into his crystal blue eyes and tell he ain't giving Biel what she wants.  He doesn't have the meats like Arby's.  

Meanwhile, Chew out here lookin' like Bib Fortuna in the drawls

BibFortunaHS-ROTJ.png

I think I read online somewhere that folks used to get their information from these solid hunks of leather filled with paper with a bunch of ink on them. Apparently you couldn't even download updates and had to buy new ones every time the information changed. They didn't even have backlighting. I also heard that in order to watch a movie or tv show you apparently had to actually be at your TV at the time it was being aired or you couldn't see it.

It's true. All of it. ;)

JT makes the wife tingle.  Every time he's on TV or hosts SNL, she oooohhhs and ahhhhhs the entire time.  I can't even hate on him, he's a talented guy.  

Timberlake's weakness though.......wood.  You can look deep into his crystal blue eyes and tell he ain't giving Biel what she wants.  He doesn't have the meats like Arby's.

Your wife & I are a whole lot alike, LOL...'cept she's a far better cook, props B) 

And I call BS...I'll bet he delivers better than FedEx. :lol: 

That Arby's marketing scheme is absolutely dreadful. Don't know who the **** is responsible for that, but it's an epic fail.

Archived