Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Move the Jags to St. Louis.

While their attendance isn't as bad, its still been better than St. Louis.  And with the total renovation with a pool, etc. in Jax and an owner (iirc) that said the team is staying.  Moving them to a worse market wouldn't make much sense.

St. Louis doesn't deserve a football team imo.  Make them suffer for an eternity.

My wife wants to know if we believe that women find each others' gym clothes sexy.

She is telling me from a female perspective that they do not think they are sexy ?

Chew has she been smoking with you and Dub$ ???

This is a quandary that is pretty easy to tackle. They do. They look for petrudingness in the breastal and butt cheekal areas. They look for cleavage and how well the clothing hugs the body. They may just not want to admit it. They are just like dudes. Glancin more at ass than the TV.

Cept we of course bawst nuts to it later. They run to TJ Maxx to one-up the hussies.

This is a quandary that is pretty easy to tackle. They do. They look for petrudingness in the breastal and butt cheekal areas. They look for cleavage and how well the clothing hugs the body. They may just not want to admit it. They are just like dudes. Glancin more at ass than the TV.

Cept we of course bawst nuts to it later. They run to TJ Maxx to one-up the hussies.

LMFAO at "the hussies"...very common word out in the sticks where I'm from

I'll be honest & tell ya, fellas...when we see another girl who looks perfect, even with no make-up on...she's a hussy (in our minds, we're secretly jealous). If we know nothing about her, we assume she's doin' everybody & WE HATE HER.

Dolly Parton, however...mad props. She wanted that look, and made it classy. She's our hero.

I just get used tires from junk yards. 25 bucks, with 80% tread.

In that shot, you want sweet and creamy, like Baily's and stoli salted caramel.

Me too, a damn near brand new set of Michelin's came my way for $100 back in the day. Took all my friends to that dude, he loved me...sadly, he's out of business now.

And that shot sounds delightful, too many & you'll be pukin' tomorrow with all that sugar...Ever make an Uncle Jimmy? Bailey's, Frangelico, & Kahlua in coffee with whip. Holy crap, they taste wonderful, and kill you next morning...a shot of Jager is the antedote...trust me.

edit add: Congrats! I'm not on fb, can you post more info? Found homes for the highway pups yet?

Me too, a damn near brand new set of Michelin's came my way for $100 back in the day. Took all my friends to that dude, he loved me...sadly, he's out of business now.

And that shot sounds delightful, too many & you'll be pukin' tomorrow with all that sugar...Ever make an Uncle Jimmy? Bailey's, Frangelico, & Kahlua in coffee with whip. Holy crap, they taste wonderful, and kill you next morning...a shot of Jager is the antedote...trust me.

edit add: Congrats! I'm not on fb, can you post more info? Found homes for the highway pups yet?

Not yet, but they're awesome. They'll get homes soon.

Having a nightmare morning so far.

so I've discussed on here that my wife and i raise our niece. Her mother died in Oct. We have begun to petition the court for adoption. We managed to track down the birth father and have him served with papers. He's contesting the divorce. He hasn't seen the child in at least 9 years. He currently owes $23k in back child support to some of his 7 other children. He says he doesn't want to lose parental rights, and is apparently going to ask for visitation. This man is a stranger to my niece. she's almost 12. she doesn't know him from a hole in the wall. When she was an infant, he burned her on the neck with a cigarrette. if i had it in me, I'd run him down. On the plus side, if he shows up to court, the sherrifs will be waiting there to arrest him immediately since there's a warrant for that $23k owed. 

Chew has she been smoking with you and Dub$ ??? 

yes.  we'd blaze one and then sit in the gym together critiquing women's gym outfits.

Gosh, Rictus.  You guys hang in there.  Hopefully the universe will straighten itself out and you'll end up with the niece.  I'm sure you will!  :)

Archived