Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Thinking about visiting Colorado for the first time next Tuesday. Not going to make the trip to Denver, Chewpocalypse. Springfield, in the southeastern corner of the state. They have some shops there, and it's only a 7 hour drive from here. Not bad. Will leave early in the AM and make it back at night. High as a kite.

This is how i will remember him. 1983 @ Capital Centre.

When the Musicians you grew up loving start to die off? You know age is catching up with you. Live every day to the fullest my friends...tomorrow could be the day.

PS...That was a great month...A week or two later? Talking Heads (Stop Making Sense) @ Meriweather Post.

That Talking Heads concert is awesome. When Byrne runs around the stage at the end of Life During Wartime, it always makes me laugh. And the oversized suit he wears? Hilarious. I pop that DVD in every couple years and blast it.

Man, so right. That was filmed at Merriweather! They are so underrated. Saw Randy Rhoads/Ozzy, SRV, Peter Gabriel, Genesis and so many other great shows at MPP. Hammerjacks baby!

PS...i was checking out SW Nevada...want to hear some crazy ****? Same stuff in Colombia....25 an O...or 10/g @ 96%? Hahaha!!!

Yes, I was at that concert.

We! Great show!!!

Man, so right. That was filmed at Merriweather! They are so underrated. Saw Randy Rhoads/Ozzy, SRV, Peter Gabriel, Genesis and so many other great shows at MPP. Hammerjacks baby!

I think my dad was at that concert. Will have to ask him. He's in love with Tina the bass player. She's ridiculously good, and pretty to boot. The Talking Heads are definitely underrated.

Kudoz on seeing Ozzy/Randy and SRV. Taken from us so abruptly. Well, not Ozzy, as he is on that immortal potion from the movie "Death Becomes Her", just like Keith Richards is. But Randy Rhodes is Randy Rhodes. Many can imitate, but not duplicate.

PS...i was checking out SW Nevada...want to hear some crazy ****? Same stuff in Colombia....25 an O...or 10/g 96%? Hahaha!!!

25 dollars an ounce? Tf? I know prices drop like a rock as you get closer to the west coast, but that's incomprehensible. Maybe I should drive out there next week.

I think my dad was at that concert. Will have to ask him. He's in love with Tina the bass player. She's ridiculously good, and pretty to boot. The Talking Heads are definitely underrated.

Kudoz on seeing Ozzy/Randy and SRV. Taken from us so abruptly. Well, not Ozzy, as he is on that immortal potion from the movie "Death Becomes Her", just like Keith Richards is. But Randy Rhodes is Randy Rhodes. Many can imitate, but not duplicate.

25 dollars an ounce? Tf? I know prices drop like a rock as you get closer to the west coast, but that's incomprehensible. Maybe I should drive out there next week.

Saw RR the first two albums at MPP! Didn't want to go to the first show! My best bud (JM) talked me into it! (My attitude was "**** Ozzy...after seeing Van Halen [EVH@19] open for Sabbath in Baltimore? Ozzy is dead")

Yeah bro! No BS! $1/g or $10/g@96%...offered to me but i am too old. Don't want to pull a John Entwhistle on my kids...

Saw RR the first two albums at MPP! Didn't want to go to the first show! My best bud (JM) talked me into it! (My attitude was "**** Ozzy...after seeing Van Halen [EVH@19] open for Sabbath in Baltimore? Ozzy is dead")

Yeah bro! No BS! $1/g or $10/g@96%...offered to me but i am too old. Don't want to pull a John Entwhistle on my kids...

Man, Van Halen live back in their early days is something to behold. Lucky man you are. Just watching those concert videos is mindblowing. If there's one thing I wish I could've experienced, it's live rock music from the early 60s, in to the 80s. Golden age.

As far as the dirt cheap/super powerful grass, I wonder how and why it's so cheap. Must be grown outdoors with no maintenance. Or it's synthetic/laced/they are bull****ting you. I mean, they could up the price by a hell of a lot and still be selling well below market value.

The problem is, I'd have to run in to Ray Ray on the corner of sketchball and middle of nowhere avenues, and if they don't give me the Moco Tinder Bill Cosby treatment, I'll have to trust it's the real deal Holyfield green. Think I'll stick to the CO pot shops and drop 50x more money...

Man, Van Halen live back in their early days is something to behold. Lucky man you are. Just watching those concert videos is mindblowing. If there's one thing I wish I could've experienced, it's live rock music from the early 60s, in to the 80s. Golden age.

As far as the dirt cheap/super powerful grass, I wonder how and why it's so cheap. Must be grown outdoors with no maintenance. Or it's synthetic/laced/they are bull****ting you. I mean, they could up the price by a hell of a lot and still be selling well below market value.

The problem is, I'd have to run in to Ray Ray on the corner of sketchball and middle of nowhere avenues, and if they don't give me the Moco Tinder Bill Cosby treatment, I'll have to trust it's the real deal Holyfield green. Think I'll stick to the CO pot shops and drop 50x more money...

I am VERY proud to say I saw every VH tour from VHI to 1984. My parents took me to see Lynyrd Skynyrd open for The Who around 72 at RFK? That was the real first show i remembered (around 8 yo). **** Hagar!

Its cheap because its a 3rd world country bro ($8 day + lunch for construction work), but they have learned and cross bred via the US growers...getting it home is impossible. Don't try!

Denver is about 7-3 or 8-2 guys to women. A total sausage fest. I guess weed trumps women. Well weed and craft beer. a

What the-- Where are you getting your facts from?!

The official Denver city website says Denver is 50.4% men, 49.6% women. It's dead even 1:1 lol

Archived