Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What the-- Where are you getting your facts from?!

The official Denver city website says Denver is 50.4% men, 49.6% women. It's dead even 1:1.

Well you can google it lol. I am currently on the 16th street mall. I stay here all the time for business. At rock bottom brewery now. Hang at lodos. All bars within a 10 block radius of coors field. What you got as a place without sausages?

As the hardest core van halen fan you could ever find. Van halen live was bad other than Eddie lol. Dave was usually too drunk and couldn't remember the words. Plenty of YouTube videos showing it. But Eddie made up for it

I think it's funny that he's so drunk. Besides, he wasn't exactly Freddie Mercury when he was sober, either. Alex was a beast on the drums as well. Dave could fall over himself all he wanted, the band still ravaged.

I think it's funny that he's so drunk. Besides, he wasn't exactly Freddie Mercury when he was sober, either. Alex was a beast on the drums as well. Dave could fall over himself all he wanted, the band still ravaged.

I saw Zeppelin cancel for drunkenness, never saw VH that ****ed up. Page could not stand up and Plant "rambled on". Saw Zep all 5 nights @ Capital Centre. Every VH show that I saw in DC/Balt? They ****ing ROCKED...especially DLR

I saw Zeppelin cancel for drunkenness, never saw VH that ****ed up. Page could not stand up and Plant "rambled on"

Jimmy looks like he's a drop of a wine cooler away from ruining the famous Earl's Court concert. Prolly on a good bit of heroin as well.

My pops tells me that Sly Stone was infamous for no-showing more than anyone else. He's still pissed off at him, lol.

Well you can google it lol. I am currently on the 16th street mall. I stay here all the time for business. At rock bottom brewery now. Hang at lodos. All bars within a 10 block radius of coors field. What you got as a place without sausages?

Ummm....south Broadway, east colfax areas are always rockin'. Lots of god looking chicks around there lol. Not too far from you, if ya got wheels.

You around 16th? I work on 18th Street.

Ummm....south Broadway, east colfax areas are always rockin'. Lots of god looking chicks around there lol. Not too far from you, if ya got wheels.

You around 16th? I work on 18th Street.

I am on 16th and Curtis.

Denver seems like a cool place. Don't think id be abke to tolerate all the snow though

It's 47 degrees here, lot warmer than MD where my wife is.

Where do you work on 18th?  You can show me the hot spots lol

You said you left your wife in Maryland.  Then you point out that all the chicks in Denver that you meet "that have it going on" are strippers.  

If married, what does that matter?  

When you are sitting in a sausage factory of mountain boys with beards and backpacks you might understand.  You don't enjoy a little fun in your sun?

I think, If would put up my hot GF against Red's Hot wife. I would win. 

No idea really, never seen those pics.

But son, let me tell you... I got a dime. 

I got a sausage factory here in Denver, but the dime is about to appear at the local club.

I think, If I would put up my hot GF against Red's Hot wife. I would win.

No idea really, never seen those pics.

But son, let me tell you... I got a dime.

Nobody has seen these so called "risqué photos" (despite the false rumors by some here on RTT).

Lets double date! Eat, drink and dance! Love to meet you and your lady! :)

Archived