Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm watching Me, Earl and the Dying Girl. I can't say if it's actually good or not.

Watched this movie called "The Circle". It was.... watchable. Had a couple interesting moments.

Life feels less interesting now that Game of Thrones is over. On the bright side, TWD is coming back, X Files is coming back, and it won't be much longer before Fear, GoT, Hell on Wheels, baseball, NBA playoffs, and the Draft all come rolling into view

So, I guess everyone needs to go make a new thread on why we feel warm and fuzzy about this season, instead of posting our important feelings in any single other thread about it, so we can feel super important on our internets.

I have a burgundy opinion, blah blah, blah...............

Mccoughlan was our best acquisition in 2015, and we will know why even more in 2016. I loved seeing him getting down on the field, sitting on the bench talking to Reed. Consoling Baker and letting him know he did a great job this season.

He's a really good GM, and if he continues to have off-seasons like this previous one we will dominate this weak division for a long time.

My wife bought the kids a fish this weekend. We're not pet people. We just don't have time to take care of them. But she bought a fish. A gateway pet. It'll be Noah's ark in our house in a few months. So instead of spending $40 on a new game, I have to spend it to keep this damn Betta alive. 

Mccoughlan was our best acquisition in 2015, and we will know why even more in 2016. I loved seeing him getting down on the field, sitting on the bench talking to Reed. Consoling Baker and letting him know he did a great job this season.

He's a really good GM, and if he continues to have off-seasons like this previous one we will dominate this weak division for a long time.

Agreed 100%.  In the first year of his rebuild - won division.  No too shabby.

He'll continue to find more players and improve the team.  We can still run this division.

Hail!

My wife bought the kids a fish this weekend. We're not pet people. We just don't have time to take care of them. But she bought a fish. A gateway pet. It'll be Noah's ark in our house in a few months. So instead of spending $40 on a new game, I have to spend it to keep this damn Betta alive.

if you get tired of watching a sad lonely animal die in a jar of piss and you're ready for the next step, please adopt or foster.

I know we're rebuilding. Came in the season wanting to know if Kirk can play and expected us to win 6 games.

Well, Kirk went to have one of the better seasons in franchise history and we won 9 games with the NFC East Crown.

Not bad for a year one project. I don't even know if we can make the playoffs again next year, but we should be favorites, and I can't wait to see what the chef cooks up this off-season.

Ricky Gervais is largely a one trick pony. But that one trick is awesome.

Asking Mel Gibson on live TV what the **** sugar tits actually means is hilarious. And I actually enjoyed most of the Golden Globes last night and had hardly any complaints.

Ok..just 2.

1) How the **** does Jon Hamm beat out Rami Malek for best actor? Especially since Christian Slater won for best supporting actor? You're telling me that someone was better than Malek this year? Mr. Robot killed. And if you haven't watched that show yet - what the **** is wrong with you?

2) Tatiana Maslany must be the most criminally overlooked actress in Hollywood. How she isn't nominated every year for the 8 roles or so she convincingly plays on Orphan Black is beyond me. 

Back on topic (Skins) - the game went largely how I expected. The Skins D couldn't stop them in the 2nd half and especially gave up some glaring cut back runs that LB's need to close down. Skins need another MLB/OLB and another impact player for the secondary. 

Picking at #21 (#53 in 2nd round), they're will be a lot of options but I wouldn't be suprised if the Skins go DE or DT. That seems like the spot to find a lot of those impact players at the position.

don't even know if we can make the playoffs again next year, but we should be favorites, and I can't wait to see what the chef cooks up this off-season.

Our 1st place schedule is brutal compared to what the rest of the NFC East will play (yes, just those two games).  Gotta pay the cost to be the boss.  Pay kirk, draft defensive players, and hope for the best.

I'm confident GMSM will work some more off-season magic through free agency and the draft, we'll have to wait and see I guess.  Outside of a stud #1 WR in the later rounds, I want an all defensive draft.

Offense should be okay for the most part.   A healthy Djax for 16 games (he helped open up the field for Kirk so much since week 9), Paul back so we can run 2 TE sets and actually run block, a left guard if lauvao or Long aren't the guy), we should be fine.  I trust that Matt Jones will fix his fumble issues and be a stud.  He showed flashes on the ground in the first two games, before our running game went down with Lauvao.  His ability to be a threat in the passing game is sexy too, remember when he broke that monster against NO.  

1) How the **** does Jon Hamm beat out Rami Malek for best actor? Especially since Christian Slater won for best supporting actor? You're telling me that someone was better than Malek this year? Mr. Robot killed. And if you haven't watched that show yet - what the **** is wrong with you?

Snub!  ****ing snub!!!  

Archived