Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

It's called a taxi, or Uber.

Just get a limo and stop being cheap.

I'm teasing kind of.

I think it is called zipcar or something along those lines.

I know silly.  So the place we are going in chicago will cost about 100 dollars each way in a uber.  I think renting a car would be the best idea but never did a zipcar, which i think u need membership for.

I still have SD for cable. 

See no point in getting full HD when all I watch is HBO and Showtime. And then I never watch shows live and will watch them a day later through their streaming apps on my apple TV, which is in HD.

Slowly awaiting the day when TV programming is available primarily through streaming services. But even then, Hulu, HBOGO And ShowtimeAnytime are keeping me occupied.

:smh:

Kosher this is an opportunity to change this kid's life for the better. We could set him straight Moco style.

How did that work out with MoCo ? I have him on ignore and only saw his posts based on some of you quoting him.

I don't know man.

Bless you, child. Bless you.

haha. Certainly not a theater worthy trip.

That **** will be on HBO in 3 months...worth the wait to me.

I think he is only 21. Just starting to get his feet wet.

Side note...I am expecting ... a niece in July. Super excited for my brother and his wife.

I get to be an Uncle again. What, what !!!

I love all of my nieces and nephews ( 2 and 2)...but this little smidgen will probably melt me and the wife.

30 years from now, when kids are watching **** in holographic super 3-D, thats whT they'll be saying when your old ass starts talking about the good old days when we used blu ray, and HD

It won't be that long from now. Tech is already there.

I just want to see the cars that I don't have to drive. Frustrating the hell out of me.

Moco got banned. Not sure why.

How old are you Cooleyfan?

Jumbo posted about that, something about him pushing the boundaries in every thread he posted.  

I think he is only 21. Just starting to get his feet wet.

Side note...I am expecting ... a niece in July. Super excited for my brother and his wife.

I get to be an Uncle again. What, what !!!

I love all of my nieces and nephews ( 2 and 2)...but this little smidgen will probably melt me and the wife.

Congrats Unc!  I'm hoping my SIL and future BIL decide to have kids, I want to be an uncle.  They were on the fence last time I talked to my SIL, which was about a year ago.  

I give them space and privacy.  Unlike most of my wife's family did with us.  It got old hearing, "So where are the kids?  When are you guys gonna have babies?"  etc.  

I always knew Kobe idolized MJ, but after watching several documentaries & highlight videos of them, it's scary how alike they are. Kobe's 3 is better, MJ is more dynamic driving to the bucket, but other than that they seem like mirror images. Even down to the way Kobe speaks...he freakin' sounds like Mike.

I'm in to basketball more than I've been in a decade. The whole conference switchup in college and the Wiz stinking it up really turned me off. I want to shoot some hoops on Thursday, which should be a great day outside.

Random Thought :

ES is such a cool message board.

Fans from all over the world, interests of every type, that we all discuss and share.

Great posters and thoughtful posts, with just the right amount of insanity.

Thanks to all that contribute to what makes this place so great.

Random Thought :

ES is such a cool message board.

Fans from all over the world, interests of every type, that we all discuss and share.

Great posters and thoughtful posts, with just the right amount of insanity.

Thanks to all that contribute to what makes this place so great.

echo that. I've peeked in on other message boards and it's pretty dull. 

Anyone want to house and pet sit for me, from July til November 1rst, so I can sail down island?

No pay, but you get free rent and a truck or two and trust me, its much nicer here even in the summer.

Its a three bedroom house and families are welcome.

Archived