Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So, running into an issue with this 5s.  AT&T is telling me it isn't paid off, so they wont unlock it.  I have seen the receipt which shows it was paid off.  They don't care.  "Our system, blah blah blah."  Seems to me they just want to be douchy about it.

What do I do?

I'm not an apple guy - so I'm lost here.

I decided to go grad school, idc how long it takes me but I'm going to do it.

If you really want it, do it. Everyone who I've ever met who said they were going to take a year off then do it either never did, or finally did it in their 30s. This includes myself who still hasn't taken the plunge....and with 5yr and 4 yr old sons, and a beautiful yet annoying wife, it ain't happening for me anytime soon.

So, running into an issue with this 5s.  AT&T is telling me it isn't paid off, so they wont unlock it.  I have seen the receipt which shows it was paid off.  They don't care.  "Our system, blah blah blah."  Seems to me they just want to be douchy about it.

What do I do?

I'm not an apple guy - so I'm lost here.

You want to unlock it? Like a jailbreak? If so, forget AT&T you can do that on your own.

Heck yeah, didn't fully understand why kis are so awesome, till I had my own.  A couple of new nuggets:

Lil Enforcette (turns 2 in Aug), started doing this thing, where she collects all of her stuffed animals, of which there are a kabillion (between what we and both sets of grandparents and other fam have given her). Then proudly says "sit on the pile!" and sits on the pile. To, her, it is the funniest thing on earth! 

When I take her out to walk the dog, she also says "Lilly hold the leash" and gets all giggly holding the leash w/ her pop. 

Yeah, they're awesome.

I was trying to speed up the process of getting Fitzette ready for day care by taking off her jammies while she was eating her gummy vitamin.  She put up one finger to stop me and calmly said, "No daddy.  You don't touch someone's jammies when they're eating their gummies."

Man, I crushed my phone yesterday. Was walking up the steps at my cousin's apartment. My slide hit the tip of the step. I hit the ground, pretty sure the whole PG County shook, but I used the momentum to play it off like a boss.

My big toe was throbing though. Asked my cousins for some ice. That's when I grabbed my phone. Bottom right corner but smashed. It's like 30 cracks in this six,

I got TEP from sprint, so I'm good, but man. Smh

Your slide ?

What is TEP ?

You have the 6+ iirc. You still like it ?

Not for me, but my father in law is a 6-7 giant (similar to you sir). He has a 5 something. Just thinking about a potential Father's day gift.

Wife got her new phone today...geez. Went to the store to transfer all the stuff, another store to buy a case, then 2+ hours of questions about how to do certain things.

Case is really cool though I must say. Phone is similar to mine with a few upgrades.

Not to mention all the time it took to download all the pictures from her old phone.

Been up since about 5. Running and gunning all day too.

So, McDonalds is going to try all day breakfast again.

Starting in SoCal.

I miss when they had the breakfast buffet.

We'll see how this pans out.

I don't know if it needs to be all day, as much as it just needs to go past 1030, especially on the weekends. Who is eating lunch at 1030 on a Saturday/Sunday?

So, McDonalds is going to try all day breakfast again.

two mcgriddles and three hashies on the way home from work in the afternoon?  That's a stoner's wet dream of orgasmic proportions.  

tumblr_m50vj0S7FT1qiw26m.gif

I don't know if it needs to be all day, as much as it just needs to go past 1030, especially on the weekends. Who is eating lunch at 1030 on a Saturday/Sunday?

I think they should do breakfast from 2AM to 1PM

two mcgriddles and three hashies on the way home from work in the afternoon?  That's a stoner's wet dream of orgasmic proportions.  

haha. Why buy 3 hash browns when they are 2 for a dollar ? Individually, they are something like 80 cents each.

They should have started this program in Colorado or Washington.

24 hours seems easy though ( if their staff can handle it ). I hardly go there, but for breakfast unless it is the weird chicken sandwiches...I always get whatever 2 for $3 sandwich deal they have.

That nearly fatal moment when you think you're about to push out a minor fart, and at the very last second, you realize it's ****.... Holding on for dear life, you keep it in, nearly crapping your pants, early in the day, with no backup slacks /underwear.

Saved myself from a world of hurt

That would be horrible Sin. I always have some immodium in the car. Just in case my belly starts feeling odd.

Side note...Just saw the new Continental...not like it used to be but imagine a smaller Maybach as far as luxury. Pretty impressive.

Yesterday...I saw two autonomous cars ( driverless ) going down the highway at 65 MPH. They were completely covered except the windshield. It was pretty cool. Looked like they had bulletproof vests on. Mesh where the lights, windows, and mirrors are.

The only reason I know that the guys weren't driving in the cars...I looked in the windshields as I passed. They were both sitting there taking pictures of the surroundings with 2 hands off the wheel.

Archived