Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Bought my wife a new phone two days ago.

It is worth it gentlemen. She will sit there for days trying to figure out how to work everything.

I really hope it gets here on Monday. Not in stores until the 10th.

Is that rude ?

I am just kidding about the worth it part.

She is looking up cases for it and such. Driving me bonkers, but it's cute.

As I was sitting watching 12 Monkeys (series), I looked across the room and observed my wife laying on the sectional, with her Coke Zero on the ottoman (one that has storage/top flips for a trey) out of reach.  She had a blanket over her, work laptop on her lap, etc.  

But watching her squirm, move like a turtle/roach on it's back trying to get the ottoman closer for the prize (Coke Zero), made me pause my show and laugh at the multiple failed attempts.  

My lady will twist and turn randomly. I try to switch it up by stealing her side of the bed. Drives her bonkers. haha.

I am exhausted man. Went to see the Globetrotters event at UNCC...then her Aunt came by to visit. Talk, and talk, and talk.

I wanted to escape, but it was not happening.

Now I am thinking about how early I am getting up tomorrow to take my lady for breakfast. Jeepers.

My lady will twist and turn randomly. I try to switch it up by stealing her side of the bed. Drives her bonkers. haha.

I am exhausted man. Went to see the Globetrotters event at UNCC...then her Aunt came by to visit. Talk, and talk, and talk.

I wanted to escape, but it was not happening.

Now I am thinking about how early I am getting up tomorrow to take my lady for breakfast. Jeepers.

Breakfast talk, now I want some eggs, hash browns, sausage, biscuits and gravy lol

Wife and Tazette are going back home tomorrow to visit her mom and sister, so I won't get that deal.  Might run to the coffee shop and get a everything bagel with bacon egg and cheese and a cafe mocha :P 

If I wake up early enough.  Off until next Thursday, gonna enjoy life broski :D

Bought my wife a new phone two days ago.

It is worth it gentlemen. She will sit there for days trying to figure out how to work everything.

I really hope it gets here on Monday. Not in stores until the 10th.

Is that rude ?

I am just kidding about the worth it part.

She is looking up cases for it and such. Driving me bonkers, but it's cute.

What kind of phone?

same here dawg, tired as ****. 

Amelies in NoDa?  That's a semi-haul.  Hats off to you Kosh!

Yep. It's worth it to see her eyes light up looking at the pastries.

I am taking my ass back to bed. Hunger most have woke me up. Ate an Ice cream sandwich...eyes feeling heavy again.

Man, I'm watching this **** "Into the Storm". This movie is lame as ****.

Haha, dang. Just recorded it too, was gonna watch it tomorrow lol. Still have A Million Ways To Die In the West to watch too from HBO last week

Breakfast talk, now I want some eggs, hash browns, sausage, biscuits and gravy lol

Wife and Tazette are going back home tomorrow to visit her mom and sister, so I won't get that deal.  Might run to the coffee shop and get a everything bagel with bacon egg and cheese and a cafe mocha :P

If I wake up early enough.  Off until next Thursday, gonna enjoy life broski :D

That sounds like an IHOP run to me, LOL...probably no mocha, but the nice lady who would normally wait on us here would say, "I bring chocolate syrup!"...she's awesome.

Enjoy your week off, you deserve it!

Man, I'm watching this **** "Into the Storm". This movie is lame as ****.

It's like the weakest bull**** version of Twister ever made.

If you're like this movie you are dumb as ****. And tell me so i can tear you like **** forever. Ever. I'll make you cry.

I was laughing throughout the entire movie. It took just one glimpse of that flaming tornado in the tv previews for me to realize that it would suck

Lol good one. I was watching an episode of independent lens and all I can think is I hate the mother for cheating and for being too much of a coward. The dad deserved so much better. I think the chick who made the documentary went to soft on her mother.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2365437841/

Link if anyone wants to watch.

Thanks, I'm watching it now. 

I agree with you about disliking the mother. How do you go two decades hiding a lie from your daughter and then have the audacity to say,"I couldn't get away from her, she just wouldn't let it go" when the girl came back from college? The lack of accountability is pathetic. 

I haven't finished it, about half way through. 

Archived