Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

We went the week before Christmas back in 2003, I think that's one of their slowest weeks of the year. Waited no more than 15 minutes for everything. Never seen 5 he parks so empty.

Told the wife that, for the rest of our lives, we will NEVER go to Disney any time of the year wxcept for the week before Christmas lol

I remember as a kid in the 80s/early 90s before fast passes...2+ hour wait for space mountain. **** outta here, cuz

i went to Universal Studios last year on a stupidly busy day (near easter).   The fast-passes were over $100 EACH (this was AFTER you paid for the park entrance), and they you couldn't use it on the Harry Potter Castle and STILL had to wait 2 hours in line.   (and you could only use each fast-pass once, for each ride)

i hated that place.   I wish i had left a big steaming gift (in a burning paper bag) on somebody's desk instead of $1500 in somebody's pocket :(

My 9 month old pup just chewed the zippers of my 2 best hoodies, and my best fleece. One in the dirty clothes basket, the other two in the clean clothes basket. He's always had access to them, but only now does he strike. Calculated ass ambush on my traveling clothes...either zippers suddenly became ****ing awesome, or he doesn't like me leaving. I know the latter is true, but anything with a zipper is going directly from the dryer to the closet from now on.

That's the maddest I've ever been at him, wow. He's still in the other room. He pisses and ****s on the floor still, puppy mill life makes it a struggle to break em out of the whole ****ting in your own area routine. So as I'm completely blown, I find a pee spot. Was the cherry on top, I got up in his face. He is an absolutely incredible dog, I've been so careful not to expose him to anger, but dude is HM. He's stunned right now, lol.

We've been running around in the yard every day. He's a ****ing beast, truly loves to run, has insane endurance, awesome coordination snagging toys. Dude is 8 lbs and catches toys out of the air. I'ma go apologize to him.

How different is Disney World from Disney Land?

I was reading about Maurice Stokes yesterday, tragic. The Stokes game was very interesting.

That California **** is weaksauce, bro. Only one park...**** outta here

Stroker, we demand pics of your puppy! I like puppies. Our dogs turn 4 this year and I still call them puppies.

Well, it (Disneyland) was the original park and the only one built by Walt. So..whatever.

I'm aware...

Respect to the original park I guess, but when the wife and I ever make it tobLA, the "Land" isn't on our list of things to do. I'm a "World" guy.

Map_WDW_Resort.jpg

Lawd I can't wait til football season.

In my life, there is football season and recovery time from football season.

I'm recovered

Lets go.

I used to feel that way. Then i re-introduced myself to MLB. I go to 13 games a year. Take my kids. Relax. The whole experience is much more enjoyable IMO.

That California **** is weaksauce, bro. Only one park...**** outta here

Stroker, we demand pics of your puppy! I like puppies. Our dogs turn 4 this year and I still call them puppies.

1 park? There's a SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm, and a Six Flags like a hour away from Disneyland.

1 park? There's a SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm, and a Six Flags like a hour away from Disneyland.

Not to mention California Adventures being next door to Disneyland and being able to park hop with the right ticket.

Don't get me wrong..I love Disneyworld too..but I recognize how both are great (and pricey) parks. 

true that.  i was talking about just Disney though...

Like, if you had the opportunity to take your 5 year old kid to either Disneyland or Disney World, wanting to give them the best Disney experience...its not even close lol.  Hell, maybe its just east coast bias.  ;)

All good, though.  :)

new Wale CD.

http://www.sharebeast.com/7w0l2cls9s9q

I know some of yall backpack underground rap guys don't like him, buy give it a listen.

I'll wait until it's released for real to listen.

My favorite Wale album was the Mixtape About Nothing. Hope this mirrors it. I really want Wale to succeed. Don't like that sing songy track with Usher.

See there's a song with J Cole, that's a plus.

No production from Mike Will Made It or really any other producers I'm familiar with, that's a minus.

I've talked about this previously, probably a year ago. But, my best friend, only 32, had both colon cancer, and thyroid cancer.  Just checked out, last week, in remission.  I was camping in Arkansas when his diagnosis came through.

Man, tomorrow, he is receiving the biggest hug ever!!!!! I am just soooo happy at the moment!!!!  I actually cried.  I am crying tears of joy as I write this.  I never cry.  Not crying is a weakness of mine.  Sounds weird, but so true.

It is cliche, but, this is the nicest guy I have ever met.  He deserves all the good that comes to him.  He is getting a huge hug along with his wife, and 1 year old daughter.  I love them all!!!  They are the one family I would do anything for.  I love them!  The only family I love outside of my own. 

**** Yeah!!!!!!

Archived