Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

One more thing... It is a necessity to have thick skin in this thread.

That whole defensive thing you mentioned... Throw that out the window and roll with the punches.

It's all in good fun. We all take our lumps from time to time in this thread.

No politics, no religion.

I've been contemplating starting a thread for the tailgate, however, past threads from the same topic/nature, which were started years ago, basically only collected a handful of posts before they faded. They didn't turn into long running or dense threads with multiple contributions. I guess I want to gauge reaction before I write a needlessly long OP, drop links, quote paragraphs, embed vids, add Gifs and/or photos, with the intent that other would be interested and do the same. 

It didn't help that she was on Victorious (teen Nick show) playing a high school teenager when she was like 19.

I mean, she is really cute, but man, she could use some seasoning lol

Plus I was comparing her to Tracie Ellis Ross in my head and it was an embarrassment lol

late to the party (as usual), but she wasn't even the hottest on that show.

Any word yet on what they think happened? ?

suicidal co-pilot is what the Washington Post is reporting. 

Has me a little worried. If I ever fly to europe, it's mostly to Dusseldorf, so that **** resonates with me. I already hate flying to begin with. 

Alright, the Subaru commercial with the dogs driving the car and barking at the mail truck passing by. I'm a mark and it got me.

Have you seen the other commercial with the dogs coming up to a stop sign and a big poodle is crossing the street. Too funny

Video right after the one you have posted.

It started with a random comment that spun out of control and totally my fault. Got quickly put into defense mode on a stupid issue. Never meant for this to trend like it did. My bad.

But now I see, VERY clearly....my apologies to all.

Hey, you're a good guy. Nothing personal. I like your posts. It was just kind of weird, that's all.

We do have several "show yourselves" threads over the years. I remember asking my wife if it was OK for me to post a picture of her and I and she was OK with it.

But, sadly, we're getting a divorce. So I only have myself to exploit. Haha.

Let's just move on and hope you and your wife are happy.

Ahhh..I see now. NM. Im out. Sorry to offend or annoy y'all

It started with a random comment that spun out of control and totally my fault. Got quickly put into defense mode on a stupid issue. Never meant for this to trend like it did. My bad.

But now I see, VERY clearly....my apologies to all.

No need to apologize man.  I'm not gonna lie, it came off as kind of weird, posting pics what seemed like every other post/page and never posting any pics of you with your wife.  Also the forum/thread it was done in (i.e. in the Twitter thread in the Stadium instead of a Tailgate thread).

I understand 110% how one comment you make in the stadium can quickly spiral out of control lol.  ****, that happened to me over the whole BPA/Scherff crap which put me on the defensive, and in an alcohol induced state of mind led me to posting troll comments about how we should fire GMSM if he drafted a WR at #5.  

End result, I made myself look like an idiot/ass (not saying you did the same - self reflection lol) from a couple of posts that were not the true feelings I have about him rebuilding the team, nor my true feelings about how happy I am to have the best GM (from those rankings posted) in the league rebuilding our team.  

All because I got on the defensive cause of word twisting and disagreement from other posters.  Which is why I've had maybe a total of 5-10 posts in the Stadium from April 2014 until I posted in the Zoony Bin thread.  I just gotta laugh it off and move forward.  

Here in the RTT though, like Kosh said, no hate.  Post whatever and have fun.  Think of the RTT like a mix of the TV shows Cheers and Rescue Me.  It's our hangout/bar where a lot of us hang out with excessive ball busting and jokes.  Also, some of the best advice you will read on these boards comes from the fine men and women that post in here.  Got a problem, need some advice, everyone is quick to help each other in here.

Archived