Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I thought about posting that, but I give the kid a hard enough time as it is. He should've at least posted his cougar fantasy chick after asking that question though. That would've been the respectable thing to do.

ummm i wouldnt exactly call that giving me a hard time. you can do better :P

sorry guys i just love the pre-season/regular season schedule release  :D 

as for the topic about women (i believe thats the current topic?), Ariana Grande is pretty good ;)

ummm i wouldnt exactly call that giving me a hard time. you can do better :P

sorry guys i just love the pre-season/regular season schedule release  :D

as for the topic about women (i believe thats the current topic?), Ariana Grande is pretty good ;)

I know you didn't just say the topic is about "women" and then talk about some Ariana Grande. All the hotness we just brought up and you bring up that little girl! (I know she's like 21, but we were talking about grown freaking women!)

ok-then.gif

Young people care about pre-season.  He hasn't even figured out how to post pictures yet ( I am not hating, I still can't figure out how to post videos).

I find the pre-season boring and too long.

Let's get the season going.

Doesn't that girl still look 16 ? No thanks. THAT is creepy.

Doesn't that girl still look 16 ? No thanks. THAT is creepy.

It didn't help that she was on Victorious (teen Nick show) playing a high school teenager when she was like 19.

I mean, she is really cute, but man, she could use some seasoning lol

Plus I was comparing her to Tracie Ellis Ross in my head and it was an embarrassment lol

It didn't help that she was on Victorious (teen Nick show) playing a high school teenager when she was like 19.

I mean, she is really cute, but man, she could use some seasoning lolPlus I was comparing her to Tracie Ellis Ross in my head and it was an embarrassment lol

I remember when I first saw that booty on girlfriends. Mercy.

Reminds me of the Selena Gomez craze from a few years back. Girl looked like she was about 12 years old, talking about some "I love you like a love song,"

Yeah, somebody out there probably loves you like a 10-15 year prison sentence

I don't understand why some people find Miley Cyrus sexy, she got no curves.

Reminds me of the Selena Gomez craze from a few years back. Girl looked like she was about 12 years old, talking about some "I love you like a love song,"

Yeah, somebody out there probably loves you like a 10-15 year prison sentence

She still looks too young. Same as the Vanessa something or other girl.

I mean, she is really cute, but man, she could use some seasoning lol

Plus I was comparing her to Tracie Ellis Ross in my head and it was an embarrassment lol

MLS was out there checking out the new crop. I had no idea about her until recently.

I can look at a young lady and say...when she gets older she's going to be attractive.

Different than me saying...damn, I wish she was older.

Doc, Miley is cute and if she had curves she would be sexy.

I don't really know how else to explain it but she has that dirty/naughty girl thing.

I know a young lady that I call Olive Oyl ( based on Popeye ). She is thin as a rail, pretty face, she just has the personality that you say to yourself...maybe...

Ha, Dr Itchy joined my game in COD and I immediately team killed him because we were both on A and it showed "contested" on my screen. I looked around and a panic and shot him. What else was I supposed to to?

Sorry I didn't get to play for longer bro. Had the kid strapped to me while the wife was cooking dinner. My video game time is limited these days. Stupid kids.

Point Break is such a good movie.

I still believe Johnny Utah belongs in the HOF for character names. 

Paid off my college loans today.

Even though I never finished, it's still a nice feeling to pay off loads that I've had for 15 years.

**** yeah. I went through that a little over a year ago. Best damn feeling in the world, especially if you are CC debt free too. Oh..and auto loan free. 

Talk about some extra mad money each month. 

I still believe Johnny Utah belongs in the HOF for character names.

**** yeah. I went through that a little over a year ago. Best damn feeling in the world, especially if you are CC debt free too. Oh..and auto loan free.

Talk about some extra mad money each month.

Are you going to atat For bumgardner bobblehead night

Archived