Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

She does. I was just meaning as an older woman that still looks sexy. Aniston seems boring to me.

Aniston could get it too though, I just know I wouldn't keep her. Same with most Hollywood women though.

Demi Moore is a good example also. Sexy, but no bumper.

I see a lot of them these days try to compensate by doing yoga and squats. And sure, they'll get shape, but it just ends up being mostly muscle, which just call a "yoga butt". I'm looking for something different when it comes to older women. Like a nice pair of legs, nice skin, still dresses sexy. If the booty is still largely along for the ride, I'll take it as a plus.

But for what they may lack in young woman perkiness, they make up for in style of dress, confidence, conversation, and experience.

Man, y'all talking about girls who grew up and look hot, what about the opposite?

Hillary Duff was easily one of my celebrity crushes. I was in the grocery store and saw her on the cover of a magazine, the headline said "She's back!", but the bamma look like a straight up pipe head.

Shannon Doherty.

*shivers*

#EffYogaPants

So true... incredibly immature to wear casually (though 50% of me doesn't complain). Real women, with real ass, don't need to wear something so incredibly tight that I can see their vagina.

you couldn't hide ass like that even if you wore a spacesuit

Real women, with real ass, don't need to wear something so incredibly tight that I can see their vagina.

you couldn't hide ass like that even if you wore a spacesuit

Very true.  Remember that blonde, Julie Donaldson, from the Skins postgame show on CSN?  Damn, son.

so, anyone have any idea when the list of pre-season opponents should be released? asked this in the tweets thread in the stadium like 5 pages back but i guess either nobody knew the answer or they just didnt see my post...im assuming the opponents would be released this week, seeing as how this week is the nfl owners meeting

Did you really just disturb the "hotness and ass" discussion in here with questions about pre-season opponents?  :D

1373943139929.gif

No clue about our pre-season opponents.  

Very true.  Remember that blonde, Julie Donaldson, from the Skins postgame show on CSN?  Damn, son.

Man how could i forget. That thing was just out of control.

Did you really just disturb the "hotness and ass" discussion in here with questions about pre-season opponents?   :D

I thought about posting that, but I give the kid a hard enough time as it is. He should've at least posted his cougar fantasy chick after asking that question though. That would've been the respectable thing to do.

Archived