Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My fraternity experience seemed a lot like Ferrel's. Some fraternities tried to really live the stereotype, but you don't have to. We had our share of racists which I didn't condone. As well as potential rapists that we tried to protect the girls from (successfully).

I've gotten dunked on a few times. I've also swatted dudes who tried to dunk. Like my hero Zo, you win some you lose some. I never could quite dunk. I could jump just high enough to grab the rim, even after years of plyometric training in high school. Might see whats going on at Watkins Park in a few weeks.

I loved Mourning there at the end of his career. He was challenging dudes no matter what. Most of the time he got posterized, but he never backed down. Never got embarrassed when others would, just making a good basketball play. And I'm sure he got clowned on. Respect that.

"So did you do it?"

"Ugh, she's not that kind of girl Booger!!"

"Why? Does she have a penis?"

haha. All types of funny in the first two movies. Both cheesy as hell (pun intended).

That pie looks absolutely disgusting. Hell no, not ever. Been to The Melting pot a few times...just not my thing. Paying a grip just to cook my own food seems absurd to me. I can make all of that stuff at home for 20% of the cost.

I miss being able to barely dunk. Stupid beer.

I also miss this place that used to make an apple and pear puff pastry cooked in a skillet with caramel and cinnamon ice cream.

Kramerbooks & Afterwords is pretty damn good for dessert too.

EDIT: http://www.kramers.com/dinner.html Their regular food was good too.

Can you imagine POTUS running into a screen like the one that decked that UMD player? Who is gong to Leavenworth? The guy wonder the moving pick or the teammate that didn't call it out?

They both get held for no reason at a Black Site location, and the CIA lies to the parents and tells them they're just on vacation.

I loved Mourning there at the end of his career. He was challenging dudes no matter what. Most of the time he got posterized, but he never backed down. Never got embarrassed when others would, just making a good basketball play. And I'm sure he got clowned on. Respect that.

He got dunked on even during his first tenure in Miami. But he took more souls than he lost. Some people were always turned off by his flexing and other questionable gestures when coming down the court, but it takes a mother****ing pit bull to willingly step in and challenge someone, with no regard for what happens to you. 

Sin you ever met Zo ?

I met him at the sneaker store in Georgetown across from the BBQ joint Old Glory.

Really a cool laid back type of guy. I was shocked because he was already a star at this point.

He just was in there and hanging out shooting the ****, talking kicks and barbershops back then.

Always respected his tenacity. Great collegiate and NBA player.

Yeah, it wouldn't let me post the original pic I found, said it didn't accept the format.

I knew a family that had it. It looked like a block of orangish-yellow, dried out cheese.

Kraft is probably the ones that made it back then. Made that money and slightly/barely improved the product.

I knew a family that had it. It looked like a block of orangish-yellow, dried out cheese.

Kraft is probably the ones that made it back then. Made that money and slightly/barely improved the product.

I'm pretty sure they used the same thing at our schools.  I'd see those huge ass blocks of orange/yellow cheese back there when they were prepping food.

Sin you ever met Zo ?

I met him at the sneaker store in Georgetown across from the BBQ joint Old Glory.

Really a cool laid back type of guy. I was shocked because he was already a star at this point.

He just was in there and hanging out shooting the ****, talking kicks and barbershops back then.

Always respected his tenacity. Great collegiate and NBA player.

Yeah. at a charity basketball event in Miami called Zo's Summer Jam, or Zo's Summer Groove. Can't remember. It was back in the summer of '99. Took a picture with him and everything. I'll never forget that day. He was the nicest guy in the world. Complete opposite of the one man wrecking crew you saw on the court. Asked me my name, shook my hand, and everything. Met  alot of players and actors that day.

Tim Hardaway

Ray Allen (little did I know then that 14 years later that dude would hit the greatest shot in the history of the organization)

Patrick Ewing

Mitch Richmond

Juwan Howard

Dikembe Mutombo

Tommy from Martin

Faith Evans

And Allan Houston's punk ass

I'll remember that day for the rest of my life

That's awesome man.

I met a bunch over the years including a few on your list just from being in certain places over the years.

Only time I was star struck was meeting Pat Riley in Miami. I was rocking a Lakers sleeveless under my T.

We were at a mall called Sunset Place (these days). Can't remember what it was called before.

Anyway. I am walking down the stairs as he is walking up... I actually approached him and said...you, you, you , you're Pat Riley.

He said, yes I am. I said that I appreciated his work with the Lakers and wished him luck. Wish I had him sign that sleeveless though. I just was in awe.

I've met bigger stars over the years, but at my age ( it was his first or second year in Miami)I was standing there trying to find the words.

Pretty cool still.

I saw Pat Riley at the dinner area before the game where all types of crazy **** was being served. I must've gotten a dozen helpings of pasta, and he had a look on his face like "Where the hell did this kid come from" lol

Then he promptly airballed a jumper during the game, which i thought was hilarious. I think it was on ESPN later that night.

Damnit. Now I have Warrant in my head.

She's my cherry pie..cool drink of water such a sweet surprise...tastes so good makes a grown man cry...sweet Cherry Pie

that song really stands the test of time......... as easily one of the worst songs ever made

Archived