Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Apparently someone else called out RedBeast about the pics of his "Hot Colombian wife" and how he wasn't in them. And he must have gotten defensive. And still never provided proof.

Yeah... its totally not his wife. He claimed they got married 18 months ago. Yet he apparently has no wedding pics.

What a sham

He keeps saying he won't post provocative pictures of his wife. We don't need provocative, we need "a" photo with both of them in it. She can wear a turtleneck and jeans for all anyone cares.

Yeah, I think my loan was somewhere near 15k at one point, so it wasn't horrible. Then again, I have no college degree. So there's that...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I have two. But Associates Degrees in Recording, and in Show Production(Concert audio, lighting, video, etc.) aren't necessarily the kind of degrees that make you any kind of decorated scholar lol.

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't trade my education for the world. It helped me discover my passion/geekdom for sound and video work. Not to mention it was the only way I would've gone to college without partying my way out within the first couple months. Kinda hard to do when you're at a school that at times required 48hrs a week on a 24hr clock.

He keeps saying he won't post provocative pictures of his wife. We don't need provocative, we need "a" photo with both of them in it. She can wear a turtleneck and jeans for all anyone cares.

What page was all that on?  I was catching up in there and went back a few days, didn't see anything posted except him mentioning something about mayo, eggs, etc that she uses on her hair and him glad he's bald.

I was over that sauce before it even started.

Dude's an attention ho.

Lol funny he said that, cause he's already posted provocative pics of her. Anything more provocative would be X rated.

I'm afraid we might have to put this dude on blast if he keeps doing it.

Don't know if I've ever posted pics of my wife before, maybe the guys who are my friends on Facebook have seen her. She's a model, we got married like a year and a half ago

This is a throwback pic years ago when she used to work at hooters.

meagan-good-2.jpg

I personally have no interest in seeing any pictures of your wife.

It's seems kind of insecure and certainly as if you are after attention.

Congrats, if you have a wonderful beautiful wife ( is she store bought ?) . I applaud you that's a hell of an investment.

My wife is a shopaholic. I know how it is sir.

You are seemingly provoking, prodding, and inviting this silliness.  I rarely even go to the Stadium after all these years.

Sweat your wife, that's cool. The rest of us think it is funny and odd. I would post pics of many of the women that I know, and hang out with...and my wife. Difference is, I respect them enough to not just randomly post pics of them on a football message board.

Attention whores are not friends of mine. Certainly not my wife or our friends either.

I personally have no interest in seeing any pictures of your wife.

It's seems kind of insecure and certainly as if you are after attention.

Congrats, if you have a wonderful beautiful wife ( is she store bought ?) . I applaud you that's a hell of an investment.

My wife is a shopaholic. I know how it is sir.

You are seemingly provoking, prodding, and inviting this silliness. I rarely even go to the Stadium after all these years.

Sweat your wife, that's cool. The rest of us think it is funny and odd. I would post pics of many of the women that I know, and hang out with...and my wife. Difference is, I respect them enough to not just randomly post pics of them on a football message board.

Attention whores are not friends of mine. Certainly not my wife or our friends either.

It started with a random comment that spun out of control and totally my fault. Got quickly put into defense mode on a stupid issue. Never meant for this to trend like it did. My bad.

But now I see, VERY clearly....my apologies to all.

It started with a random comment that spun out of control and totally my fault. Got quickly put into defense mode on a stupid issue. Never meant for this to trend like it did. My bad.

But now I see, VERY clearly....my apologies to all.

That is my first take on the subject and first response to you.

I'm not trying to speak for everyone. Just myself. I think it is extremely odd that anyone posts random pics of any of their loved ones repeatedly on any forum, it's kind of creepy to me.

Appreciate the apologies. No sweat man. Most of us just don't care.

Welcome to the RTT, you are welcome here and no hating from me. Post here and we can shoot the **** about nearly anything without being vulgar or breaking board rules.

Archived