Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yep I agree. I don't think RedBeast is a bad guy or poor poster just thought that whole topic was odd.

I think he's a bad guy. Probably an undercover Cowboys fan or some ****.

Just kidding fella. I think you're a good guy.

...just stop posting creepy pictures of your wife. :)

This stupid cough just will not go away. Any advice? I really don't want to go to the doctor but I feel like I may have to. I've tried Robitussin, Musinex, home made remedies, all that jazz. May have some kind of viral infection.

tried honey?

This stupid cough just will not go away. Any advice? I really don't want to go to the doctor but I feel like I may have to. I've tried Robitussin, Musinex, home made remedies, all that jazz. May have some kind of viral infection.

Gargle warm salt water every hour.

Do you have high blood pressure? If so, it could be the blood pressure medicine that is causing it (even if you have been on it for years).

Also, if you have asthma, you can develop an asthma induced cough.

Shot or two of whisky sometimes works.  Musinex won't cure a cough, it's a decongestant that breaks all the mucus up (I take it twice daily for my allergies).  Halls cough drops always works for me.  

I used to take Delsym and it worked pretty good too.  

Anyone know the best way to eradicate phlegm?

Damn man. I got a cold two weeks ago. Fever and sickness was gone after 3 days but the "draining" took the until yesterday to go back to normal (14 days!). 

Mucinex works pretty well though.

Man, I'm dressed so sharp today, my classmate just asked me was I going to the career fair today. lol

I just told him the truth... All my clothes are dirty and this was one of the last clean things I had. It was either a sweater vest and a tie, or my Chris Cooley jersey. If I was just going to class, I would have just rocked the Cooley, but I had to work so...

I looked through her file on IMDB, but I don't think I have seen anything she has been in.

I remember watching her on some show as a kid (she's probably 2-3 years older than me).

She kind of disappeared after that, but then Waist Deep came out like 7-8 years later, and she had that Kung POW!

I remember watching her on some show as a kid (she's probably 2-3 years older than me).

She kind of disappeared after that, but then Waist Deep came out like 7-8 years later, and she had that Kung POW!

e69twVU.gif

She is smoking hot.  I remember her from way back in the day in the movie Deliver Us From Eva.  She still got it too, still smoking in Anchorman II.

Archived