Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

yeah, I hate channels that are not in HD that have good movies/shows on them that I watch. Cloo is another one and Chill (think that's the name of it). It's 2015, every channel should have an HD feed.

In 2015 HD should be the default and SD should be non-existent. 4K HD should be what HD currently is.

But hell, we can't even get full 1080p HD out of these cable companies. Yet Netflix, small by comparison, streams 4K over the Internet.

The cable companies are so overpriced and ass backward.

In 2015 HD should be the default and SD should be non-existent. 4K HD should be what HD currently is.

But hell, we can't even get full 1080p HD out of these cable companies. Yet Netflix, small by comparison, streams 4K over the Internet.

The cable companies are so overpriced and ass backward.

I'm all for keeping the SD feeds.  They prove useful when it's a horrible storm and my satellite goes out.  I've noticed that while the signal is out, if I switch to the SD feed, it still is up.

But you are correct, no reason why we shouldn't be 4KHD across the board yet.  

Thanks, I'm watching it now.

I agree with you about disliking the mother. How do you go two decades hiding a lie from your daughter and then have the audacity to say,"I couldn't get away from her, she just wouldn't let it go" when the girl came back from college? The lack of accountability and pathetic.

I haven't finished it, about half way through.

When she said something like "He would never would of found out if he was black" I just shook my head, its as if she had no regret for cheating. I don't believe she did.

Y'all spoiled, I still watch 240p on youtube.

When she said something like "He would never would of found out if he was black" I just shook my head, its as if she had no regret for cheating. I don't believe she did.

Y'all spoiled, I still watch 240p on youtube.

Yeah, I started cussing when she said that. Lacy's facial expression when she says a lot to me as well. She has learned to treat her mother with kid gloves, because she is simply incapable of dealing with reality and looking in the mirror. Her mother is a very immature person, who could probably pass a lie detector test with the amount of denial she built up over the years. She has no shame, and really has no remorse for destroying her ex-husband's life, and nearly screwing up her daughter. I wish there was a warning label that can be stamped on the forehead of permanently damaged people like her. 

Man, I'm watching this **** "Into the Storm". This movie is lame as ****.

It's like the weakest bull**** version of Twister ever made.

If you're like this movie you are dumb as ****. And tell me so i can tear you like **** forever. Ever. I'll make you cry.

Huh. To each their own I guess. I saw it in theaters back in August, and I loved it. My favorite part was near the end when the dude was in the truck and his truck was in the air in the tornado clouds and then his truck starts going down and he's like "oh ****....". I just about lost it in the theatre at that point. And these 3 women sitting near me were like "oh boy, u gonna die!!" (Not to me, to the movie)

Huh. To each their own I guess. I saw it in theaters back in August, and I loved it. My favorite part was near the end when the dude was in the truck and his truck was in the air in the tornado clouds and then his truck starts going down and he's like "oh ****....". I just about lost it in the theatre at that point. And these 3 women sitting near me were like "oh boy, u gonna die!!" (Not to me, to the movie)

If I were you I'd just flush 15 bucks down the toilet every time I thought about going to see a movie in the theater. Better use of your money.

If I were you I'd just flush 15 bucks down the toilet every time I thought about going to see a movie in the theater. Better use of your money.

There are some movies you have to go see in the theaters like Furious 7, Jurassic World, Avatar, Interstellar just to name a few

There are some movies you have to go see in the theaters like Furious 7, Jurassic World, Avatar, Interstellar just to name a few

I don't care how badly Jurrassic World gets panned. I'm seeing that **** opening weekend like a mother****ing boss.

My comment was to the fact that Cooleyfan saw Into The Storm in theaters, and liked it.

Of course you would like it...

I don't care how badly Jurrassic World gets panned. I'm seeing that **** opening weekend like a mother****ing boss.

My comment was to the fact that Cooleyfan saw Into The Storm in theaters, and liked it.

haha gotcha.  same here.  I am going to see that in IMAX at air and space museum which is true IMAX.

Yeah, I started cussing when she said that. Lacy's facial expression when she says a lot to me as well. She has learned to treat her mother with kid gloves, because she is simply incapable of dealing with reality and looking in the mirror. Her mother is a very immature person, who could probably pass a lie detector test with the amount of denial she built up over the years. She has no shame, and really has no remorse for destroying her ex-husband's life, and nearly screwing up her daughter. I wish there was a warning label that can be stamped on the forehead of permanently damaged people like her.

Agree 100%

haha. True. That movie was of no interest to me to begin with same as all of those vampire movies.

Certainly not worth paying for in the theaters. Hell, I have been watching James Bond movies all week. Goldeneye is just about to end at my house.

I will admit that I am going to see Furious 7 in the theaters...my wife loved the last 2 so I have to take her ( and she typically hates going to the movies).

I have a big TV at the house and tons of stuff that I still haven't watched recorded, not to mention pay a grip to get all the movie channels at home. I rarely go to the movies.

Turned to some random DirecTV channel last week that wasn't HD, the wife was like "eww." Lol

With DirecTv I was surprised that CNN was HD and Headline News was not until the past year or so (Same company). It was super irritating when trying to see Robin Meade in the morning.

Turned to some random DirecTV channel last week that wasn't HD, the wife was like "eww." Lol

30 years from now, when kids are watching **** in holographic super 3-D, thats whT they'll be saying when your old ass starts talking about the good old days when we used blu ray, and HD

Archived