Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What was awesome was my 2 y/o daughter yesterday telling the whole grocery store I was turning 45. I'm 29 lol

From what I've been told, you will catch up to that age because from 10-16 she is going to age you 20 years...says the 40yo d.i.n.k. who plays video games and watches a lot of sci-fi and sports.

From what I've been told, you will catch up to that age because from 10-16 she is going to age you 20 years...says the 40yo d.i.n.k. who plays video games and watches a lot of sci-fi and sports.

I fail to see an issue with being a dink.

Just sayin'

Heck yeah, didn't fully understand why kis are so awesome, till I had my own.  A couple of new nuggets:

Lil Enforcette (turns 2 in Aug), started doing this thing, where she collects all of her stuffed animals, of which there are a kabillion (between what we and both sets of grandparents and other fam have given her). Then proudly says "sit on the pile!" and sits on the pile. To, her, it is the funniest thing on earth! 

When I take her out to walk the dog, she also says "Lilly hold the leash" and gets all giggly holding the leash w/ her pop. 

Tazette's 7 and her bed is covered with stuffed animals.  Other day, I couldn't even find her in the mix, got lucky and saw her head blended in with all the stuffed animal heads.  **** is out of control lol

Cherish these moments. 10 years from now she'll be dating some emo douche and you'll have to get in some target practice just in case he even rings your doorbell the wrong way to come pick her up.

Get 'em through the peephole. Right between the eyes

ES is lucky they don't count posts like they do on that other site or else I'd have broken something on the servers

Geez, 200,002 posts on HFBoards. That's ridiculous.

You need to post in here more. I remember thinking like 5 years ago that it would be simply impossible to surpass you in post count for the rtt.

Yet somehow my punk ass did it

Whatcha gonna study, Doc?

Anklenomics.

*Runs and hides*

The anger when Chick Fil A is mentioned in a thread. "Well I don't eat that **** anyway because of their Christian beliefs." 

It's good food, it's okay to eat it 

Listen, I like LGBT too but I also like good food. Is me avoiding Chick Fil A going to stop them from their beliefs? No. They have a right to believe whatever they want. Why should I care. The same with Papa. He's a sponsor of the Redskins. Leave Papa John alone. 

Archived