Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

dayum!  My man PJ just leaned on flip flop nation!

And he hates it in January when all the newbs sign up for the gym and take all the equipment knowing they won't be back after a week, creating an impossible work out environment (which I hate too lol).  

I'd imagine if one of those guys showed up in flip flops to his gym in January, my man would Hulk out and smash fools

Angry-Hulk-Smash-Puny-God-Loki-In-The-Av

If I was the guy on the run I would have headed straight to WV. Being a whitey, I'd probably blend in pretty well. 8 hours, only to make it to DC is piss poor in my opinion.

I can't stand those sandals anymore. They were cool when I was in 8th grade. Then I grew up and started wearing shoes like an adult.

Wear some shoes you ****ing hippies.

(Unless of course you're at the beach, then by all means wear sandals... just not Adidas sandals that are meant for kids. Wear adult sandals at the beach)

Police on interstate highways were probably on high alert. He was probably better off laying low instead of trolling around DC.

I nearly had an aneurysm today when the Capitals demanded 1600 for playoff tickets and the Nationals 600 + the Nats Plus 800 regular season fee for playoff tickets. 

Oh well. Not going to watch those losers choke again anyway. 

YES the playoff seats are guaranteed but I'm paying nearly 2500 out the ass here

**** that

I nearly had an aneurysm today when the Capitals demanded 1600 for playoff tickets and the Nationals 600 + the Nats Plus 800 regular season fee for playoff tickets. 

YES the playoff seats are guaranteed but I'm paying nearly 2500 out the ass here

**** that

Just because of that, watch this be the year they hit it big, and average like 4 runs a game. For such a talented team, their bats seem to always go through a Great Depression at the worst possible times.

They definitely had the pitching to beat the Giants

**** that

At least you will have more money for jerk chicken and bobble heads.

Thanks, fellas...

yeah, I've got Flonase, just doesn't help what's going on with my eyes!

Oh,...

and we've got mother ****ing TERMITES!!!!!

Had 'em really bad where we lived in Savannah, but I haven't seen anything like it since.  Holy ****, them suckers were everywhere.  Hubby was running around like a madman with the **** he should've sprayed a few months ago BECAUSE WE ALREADY HAD IT.

He had me running around like a madwoman with soap & water on the insides of windowsills afterwards, because of the kitties. 

In the middle of cooking his quinoa, I had a sneezing attack that lasted 4 straight minutes.  I can only hope that making my salad (with some leftover tuna steak that he lovingly seared for me last night) :wub:  won't be nearly as dramatic, LOL

Btw, he's gotten onto those Jared Delight veggie sandwiches at Subway.  When I say loaded, I mean LOADED.  With 2 scoops of guac.

I've been getting him one every other day or so this week, and he loves 'em, he's down another 4 pounds. :)  

Just saw where Stephen Paea apparently ate a 52 ounce steak in one sitting. Goog god almighty. Thats like a small child. Biggest steak I ever ate was 24 ounces, and that was after riding for 2 hours.

Thats like some Man v Food type ****

Now I'm craving a steak. Just got a fresh bottle of lemon pepper too. Your post reminded me of the video where Dusty Rhodes and other old school wrestlers are talking about how Andre the Giant drank 156 beers in one sitting, and would drink several gallons of wine at a time.

Now I'm craving a steak. Just got a fresh bottle of lemon pepper too. Your post reminded me of the video where Dusty Rhodes and other old school wrestlers are talking about how Andre the Giant drank 156 beers in one sitting, and would drink several gallons of wine at a time.

Craving steak too, where you at?  Wanna burn one first? LOL

I miss Dusty...and his elbow off the top rope, ouch

Craving steak too, where you at? Wanna burn one first? LOL

I miss Dusty...and his elbow off the top rope, ouch

I'm about to be at Safeway, lol. And yes, I do want to burn one first.

Dusty was funny, but I'm only old enough to remember the tail end of his career. Funny as heck, only dude who could pull off polka dots. Physique of a blowfish. Looked like the 'wat' lady.

Archived