Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If I jailbreak it, do I lose any functionality?

I'm hearing rumors that you can't use facetime, stuff like that.

I haven't kept up with it since I switched to Android, but I don't see why Facetime wouldn't work anymore. The one thing I recall needing to do is undoing the jailbreak in order to do an iOS update, then jailbreaking it back once it was done. 

SIDENOTE:One of the best things about working in IT: being able to work from home when you need to. 

Needed to do some personal things and told my boss I'd could make it in by 11:30-11:45, he told me not to worry about it because I drive a long distance and just work from home. 

Crappy isn't the verbage I would have used.

That's when you have to toss those boxers and go commando for the rest of the day.

"There's a whole world of **** in Sin's pants that you people don't know **** about."

Even being a DC guy, I have "slides", but I have never called them that. Then again on only rock those joints at the beach or pool.

Just got the new HTC M9 yesterday and the dot matrix case. Yo, you can play that brick breaker game...with the screen closed.

It's my wife's phone though. Not available in stores until the 10th. When we went looking for a case last night the stores didn't have the demo models even, and the employees all wanted to see the phone like they didn't believe us. It's cool.

For me, I just need it to make calls and send a text here and there.

I just realized that TexasSkinsFan was Hankersonfan.

No wonder he talked to me as if he knew me, and thought I was trolling him. That **** was weird initially. I just saw a Texas Skins Fan username pop up in the stadium a couple weeks back, making jerk post after jerk post. Figures.

Never understood his fascination with Hankerson. And i watched the dude play at Miami. Yet you'd think he was Hanks dad or something, constantly railing on anyone that even tried to injerject with a dose of reality. So we definitely had past run ins. I initially tried joking with him though, as a way of telling him to lighten up. But that dude has some serious issues.

I don't think I've ever had the "Say it to my face!" line used on me before over the internet. It was an honor to laugh it right back in his face. What level of anti-social douche do you have to be to think that 1) someone is afraid of you,  2) you can kick anyones ass, and 3) someone is gonna believe you can kick anyones ass after you just dared someone to tell you to their face that Triple H didn't suck. That is like the most immature **** ever.

I was raised in a military household, and was taught how to defend myself at an early age. Very little is going to intimidate me.

Slides... Adidas slides. Flip flops.

You might have to suspend my hood pass, but I haven't owned a pair of flip flops since I was 8 years old. Going to the pool, running errands, lounging around the house. No "slides" for me

You might have to suspend my hood pass, but I haven't owned a pair of flip flops since I was 8 years old. Going to the pool, running errands, lounging around the house. No "slides" for me

I hear ya...I've got 'em, but they don't go any farther than the mailbox or taking out trash, LOL

I don't think he means those type of flip flops.

I'm with you though. That is not some everyday type lounging gear.

I don't wear slippers either...house shoes... as far as the driveway.

Then I need some kicks on.

Your post.

What's wrong with my post? If he was some mass murderer or something than yeah. But made Fairfax police look like fools all day. Then gets busted in SE cause a citizen turns him in. And just a good capper on the NSA tranny story yesterday and the chick being chased on FFX County Pkwy earlier today.

What's wrong with my post? If he was some mass murderer or something than yeah. But made Fairfax police look like fools all day. Then gets busted in SE cause a citizen turns him in. And just a good capper on the NSA tranny story yesterday and the chick being chased on FFX County Pkwy earlier today.

It's something Moco would say. Rooting for an escaped convict, calling the POLICE fools. Think you have it backwards.

Perhaps you could show them how easy it is to nab a person hellbent on eluding them.

I loved when that tramp was ripped out of her truck today. She almost rammed a few people. Hope that fool enjoys her cell.

****ing stupid allergies just made me totally **** up my makeup.

My eyes feel like they're full of dust/hair/pollen...something.  ewww.

You try Flonase?

I used to be really allergic to pollen. Now it doesn't even phase me. Back when I had it bad though, I used to use Flonase. It really helped relieve my sinuses

just thinking about the guy who escaped from INOVA Fairfax. He made all the way to DC and still got caught. 

I'm sure he was not in the right mind, but you think if you were him, would have been caught? I hope I'm not being disrespectful, don't think anyone was hurt today, just fascinated at the fact that he was on the run for 8-10 hours, was able to change clothes, hijack two cars, I mean, he was doing a lot. 

what wold have been your game plan? 

****ing stupid allergies just made me totally **** up my makeup.

My eyes feel like they're full of dust/hair/pollen...something.  ewww.

that's one thing about living up here in the cold climates... my allergies are not as bad as when I lived in DC

Try Zaditor for eye drops. Wearing glasses may help, even if they're non-prescription, just because they can keep the pollen off your eyes. 

Flonase is good stuff like Sin said.

I don't think I've ever had the "Say it to my face!" line used on me before over the internet. It was an honor to laugh it right back in his face. What level of anti-social douche do you have to be to think that 1) someone is afraid of you,  2) you can kick anyones ass, and 3) someone is gonna believe you can kick anyones ass after you just dared someone to tell you to their face that Triple H didn't suck. That is like the most immature **** ever.

I was raised in a military household, and was taught how to defend myself at an early age. Very little is going to intimidate me.

LOL, that **** was funny,  "Monday Afternoon War" in the wrasslin' thread.  Peeps trying to be nice and tell him to edit so he wouldn't get banned.  Then he got mad about that lol.  Granted, I did quote him to show him just how hypocritical and childish he was sounding.

TK's pic prior to the ban hammer had me rolling with laughter.

LOL, that **** was funny,  "Monday Afternoon War" in the wrasslin' thread.  Peeps trying to be nice and tell him to edit so he wouldn't get banned.  Then he got mad about that lol.  Granted, I did quote him to show him just how hypocritical and childish he was sounding.

TK's pic prior to the ban hammer had me rolling with laughter.

Yeah I tried to tell him he wasn't doing himself any favors and should edit his posts. He then said I was trolling him because I told him that.  Some people just don't want to listen.

These are slides....

078285_01.jpg?sw=230&sfrm=jpg

I was just going over my cousin house to chill. I really don't like wearing shoes while I'm trying to chill, but I couldn't leave the house barefooted, so I just threw on the slides. I usually only wear them around the house or to the pool or beach, but I wanted to chill. lol

Archived