Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yea, the furious franchise is pretty bad. Personally I was happy when Paul Walker died because I thought thank god no more awful movies. But I was wrong.

Is that how you honestly feel?

That's real ****ty dude. You can troll the stadium all you want but coming in here, trolling the RTT. That's low man. Real low.

Hey, guys! What's goin' on in this thread? Golly gee, I've been so busy with work that I've neglected the whole RTT crew. I wonder what kind of stimulating conversation I'll find around these parts this chilly, Friday morning.

Yea, the furious franchise is pretty bad. Personally I was happy when Paul Walker died because I thought thank god no more awful movies. But I was wrong.

grandpa-simpson-gif.gif

So glad it's Friday.  It's been a long week.  Tazette has been out of school the entire week, with Monday the only one being a teacher workday.  Wife has been home all week to watch her/work from home and she has had some cold/sinus crud and been cranky.  

Weather has been so cold and icy (earlier in the week) that Tazette only got out for 10-15 mins a couple of days, so she's cooped up, full of energy and about to drive mom crazy.  

Theres a gymnastics training facility by the place I work.

We roll out for lunch, moms are dropping off their Olympic hopefuls.

Most of them 7.5+ hotties living vicariously through their daughters.  (Occasional heifer, but they need lovin too)

Yoga pants for the win.

Most of them 7.5+ hotties living vicariously through their daughters.  (Occasional heifer, but they need lovin too)

Yoga pants for the win.

You know how yoga studios have mirrors on one end? How come no one has made that a one-way mirror and charged admission and served drinks/lunch on the other side?

Yeah. It can be like groundhog day over there a lot. ;)  And there really is nothing left of the horses they've beaten the **** out of either. But that's the nature of things. Not that much different than the Tailgate with most political topics,(Note: In Tailgate,almost any subject is a political topic or potentially so).  I've had the occasion to be around a few football coaches of various levels while reading stuff in the Stadium........... No comment. ;)   As for the if you Jay thing. Then you would get blasted for not saying anything. Worse than Bruce did.  :P

Yeah. That's what I mean. No matter what he answers to any questions regarding out QBs, he's pretty much getting teed up for the entire media market to smack him around. Drives me crazy.

Watching The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift right now.  I love the franchise, but typically this one gets less attention cause Paul Walker and Vin Diesel were not in it.  Not sure why, but even though I've seen it a dozen times here and there (hell, I own all six movies), I just realized the events in this movie actually take place after Fast and Furious 6.

I didn't HATE Tokyo Drift. But I'll say it was probably the worst of the series. I don't mind the franchise. Cars, explosions, and action. Sounds fine to me. Lol I had trouble getting over the fact that the star of Tokyo Drift was the kid that was in that weird Disney movie about a kid who loses his family and rides his horse across the country to basically tell his dad that he as a preteen can't live by himself lol.

Come on man lol.

Yoga pants for the win.

Yoga pants and leggings are pretty much the best thing to happen to women's fashion in years. Like legendary status.

I didn't HATE Tokyo Drift. But I'll say it was probably the worst of the series. I don't mind the franchise. Cars, explosions, and action. Sounds fine to me. Lol I had trouble getting over the fact that the star of Tokyo Drift was the kid that was in that weird Disney movie about a kid who loses his family and rides his horse across the country to basically tell his dad that he as a preteen can't live by himself lol.

Yeah, it's by far the worst of the six movies already out.  Like Sin said they screwed up and have to "fix it" to cover up their mistake of putting it out there long before telling the other story.  Kinda reminds me of the Highlander movies, not sure if anyone is a fan of them or the series.

But as far as the movies go, the original was great, then they made the sequel, Highlander II - The Quickening, where they try to make it too much sci-fi and that all the immortals were actually prisoners on some planet, exiled and reborn on Earth to fight it out among each other winner becomes mortal, blah blah blah.

Then Highlander:  The Final Dimension comes out, was awesome like the first.  Then the series, tying into the movie story line, then later movies tying it all together.  Everyone that is a fan, just dismisses the second movie as if it never existed because it was so stupid and off the original story line.

Bigger screw up than F&F movies, at least they can back pedal and just say they gave us a glimpse into what happens in the future.  

Back in high school the ladies were wearing black pants that fit like yoga pants, a little looser around the ankles though. Not sporty, but just as tight around the thighs and bootay. The Latina girls were wearing them mostly. As a freshman, there was this Brazilian senior girl who always wore them. She was thin and petite with a couple of basketballs for a booty. I was caught starring so many times that she started smiling at me with her friends. I was embarassed but couldn't stop. At a point I just came to terms that I wasn't able to stop looking. Every time someone noticed I thought to myself, "whatever, what am I supposed to do? Not look? I have a working penis. I'm lookin."

Anyway, as far as Milfs, the courthouses. Summertime skirts, stockings and high heels. I'd sit out at lunchtime in between district and circuit court, salivating over the legs I'd see.

I remember when I was contracting in Afghanistan.

The guys wanted to do cardio (I'm more of a brute strength guy now in my old age).  They kept harassing me, "You'll really enjoy it".

I, begrudgingly, accepted the offer.  I then realized why they wanted me to go so bad.

Some genius put the stair climbers in front of the treadmills.

One word.  MOTIVATION.

Lmao. Bet yall were getting your Usain Bolt on. While looking like the bad guy from the Smurfs.

LMAO

She got off the stair climber and all the guys were "uhh...ummm....yeah....hi?"

She was pissed when she figured out what was going on.

But she kept coming back....so did we.

Glorious.

Archived