Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Goonie be like, "what the **** is the internet?" in his Jay from Jay and Silent Bob voice.

Seriously, Reddit is just a huge forum of everything right? I rarely to ever get on there, so I'll admit that I'm partially clueless and impaired too lol.

Man I didn't internet much beyond gaming and news for most of the last 15 years. Been lurking here a long time.

Reddit, twitter, Facebook....take up too much time.

That's why I appreciate the fans on here that put in that work for me.

Awesome people on here.

Even if some deserve a Jon Jones elbow every once in a while.

I don't know how y'all do it sometimes. I think I go to the Stadium like once a week if that. Especially around this time of year where everyone is chomping at the bit for every last piece of "News" they can find to overanalyze and beat to death. I almost checked things out yesterday, and then the press decided they were gonna **** with Jay and ask him some questions that he's screwed no matter how he answers. Lol If were him and anyone from the press asked me a question about RGIII I would do my best Marshawn Lynch impression, and just answer with the same phrase....

"Jay where do you think RGIII is in his development as of now?"

Hail to the Redskins

"Are you considering starting him week one?"

Hail to the Redskins

"Is his knee back to 100%?"

Hail to the Redskins

I don't know how y'all do it sometimes. I think I go to the Stadium like once a week if that. Especially around this time of year where everyone is chomping at the bit for every last piece of "News" they can find to overanalyze and beat to death. Ect...

Yeah. It can be like groundhog day over there a lot. ;)  And there really is nothing left of the horses they've beaten the **** out of either. But that's the nature of things. Not that much different than the Tailgate with most political topics,(Note: In Tailgate,almost any subject is a political topic or potentially so).  I've had the occasion to be around a few football coaches of various levels while reading stuff in the Stadium........... No comment. ;)   As for the if you Jay thing. Then you would get blasted for not saying anything. Worse than Bruce did.  :P

Watching The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift right now.  I love the franchise, but typically this one gets less attention cause Paul Walker and Vin Diesel were not in it.  Not sure why, but even though I've seen it a dozen times here and there (hell, I own all six movies), I just realized the events in this movie actually take place after Fast and Furious 6.

They had to find a way to tie all that bs together. The only thing that messes the series up is Tokyo Drift. It should have been a standalone movie.

The Han angle is what pisses me off. Professional wheelman turned super espionage artist, makes it out with boatloads of cash.... only to screw around with high school kids, and take orders from the Yakuza... Yeah.

And DK clearly got him killed... But now he didnt. Bow Wow completely ruined Tokyo Drift, and Lucas Black and his thick country accent made it tough to follow the movie.

That chick that played DK's girl was breathtaking though.

That movie came out around the time I graduated high school. Time flies

Archived