Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Is it just me, or is Kathryn Hahn smokin hot in a 40-something, milfy way? I've been really into jewish chicks lately. ..

Umm, yeah..no. Plenty of other 40+year old women that I think are sexy. She just looks like an average woman. Soccer mom that doesn't play soccer.

The time to practice 1-2 car lengths between you and the driver in front of you is not in the Zaxby's drive-thru........just sayin.

Not like Zaxby's every gets your food ready in a few minutes.

covering their bases. They might get taken to court so they need to lock up some justification that may have nothing to do why the person is getting canned. Like surfing ES during work hours way too much.

That is why you establish documentation all the time on all employees.

Then it is easy. Go ahead take me to court.

Man, wife is playing battlefield with her clan. Sitting here watching her play, saw all the invite spams come through lol. I'm logged in but she's on her name.

I miss the crew man. I've been full of it for weeks, this weekend I'm playing cod.,

Pics, or she doesn't exist. Or...link?.

This is her...

https://fbcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-0/1520743_10152536363142838_5880266960724415271_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=2d867e72c0ef9d069d91d7a10161d960&oe=5587AF5E&__gda__=1431099751_7fbde3ce26c9a28ad6fc0a288bb431fc

She teaches "acro yoga", where she has a partner laying on the floor, suspending her up in the air with their feet and hands, slowly moving her around to different positions. Sounds erotic, I know. It is. In the summer she does this shiz on an extra boyant surfboard floating slowly down a calm river. She has a group of chicks doing it with her (don't you like the way that sounds?).

Like I said before, the tricks they do involve a lot of upside-down suspended splits, 'n other positions that will make ya shwing at the screen. Look up acro yoga on youtube.

Man, wife is playing battlefield with her clan. Sitting here watching her play, saw all the invite spams come through lol. I'm logged in but she's on her name.

I miss the crew man. I've been full of it for weeks, this weekend I'm playing cod.,

lol, I saw you logged in and was like, everyone send chew an invite.  BF my ass!   :D  Let me know if you get on, I'll log back in.  

Good rolling with doc, springy and taze. We spanked that booty.

Chewie was awol, again.

Snob lollol

Thought we were gonna play some Madden?  Destiny, in the crucible, control lookin ass....

My messages in PS4 are screwing up, they aren't showing as going through, then 10 - 15 mins later, pop up on my end as sent.  So if you get multiple invites/messages its due to whatever issues the messaging server has or my connection is giving me lol.  

Sall good man.

Itll be fun to get a full squad on.

Cool that wifey plays bf4.

Good woman!

Am I the only one that gets annoyed by the fact that everything controversial ends in the word "gate"?

Watergate was called Watergate because the name of the place actually was Watergate. It wasn't a controversy about water.

Yet everything has a gate added to it. Spygate. Deflategate. Textgate. etc. etc.

Are people just stupider nowadays?

Archived