Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Yea man it really was scary because she was calling me a different name and like punched me in the face twice and slapped me calling me someone else like I was actually scared that she was going to stab me in the eye with the pen I had to grab her hand like woah woah 

Guess 1 meeting is not enough time for me to say oh we clicked because the 2nd time just turned out bad man. Just so crazy

Maybe you should do the thing where you get two bowls and put a chip in one bowl for pros and one bowl for cons to help you decide.

Pro: She let me come over.

Con: She punched me in the face.

Pro: She had weed.

Con: She punched me in the face again.

Con: She tried to stab me in the face with a pen.

Con: She wasn't actually sure who I was.

Con: She's bat**** crazy.

It's not all bad I guess.

He said they were clicking and it was so easy to talk to her.

Don't be so quick to push the dump button.

37832161.jpg

The only thing that seems to be clicking is Moco's jaw at this point. He needs a cutman when he goes over to her house. She thought he was her ex in her drunken rage. Seems like their communication fell apart this weekend.

I mean she trusted me enough before we smoked in to leave her baby with me for an hour while she went to her dealer.

In the morning she also let me hold the baby for like 10 minutes while she was doing laundry.

So like i don't understand how she trusts me that much but then also was hitting me that night saying I was a liar child molestor named jack and that i needed to stop breaking her things and like tried to stab me over not blowing an eyelash.

****ign drugs man 

don't do them kids

I swear I swear I will never ever smoke again

Yeah, because pot makes you violent :rolleyes:. Moco it's her, not the weed. It was the alcohol that probably numbed her up enough to use poor judgment. Of course she let you hold her baby. What are you gonna do? Throw it out the window? Ok, you, maybe. But don't be so proud of yourself. It doesn't mean ****, really.

You are a rebound, and she is abusive. Don't blame a plant.

I prefer Sticky Fingers, that's what I actually wanted.  But it's still really good, plus they serve fried okra.  R&R BBQ is one of the best places, I've heard they actually do everything fresh on site.  Now that is word of mouth, I have no actual proof.  But I've eaten there and it falls off the bone.  

http://www.rrbbq.net/

Yeah, cases, cases cases.  I've watched my phone go sailing up in the air 6 feet, land on the corner, crack!  just the protective case, phone perfect.  I've upgraded to better cases than that one, but still, cases save your life.  No way in hell I'll not have one.

I've driven past there a few times over the years. Location is so strange it throws me off.

I'll check out both places.

Not a fan of Okra though, or any type of squash for that matter.

The only thing I don't like about Sticky Bones is that they leave on the membrane, I understand why they do it, it just makes it more of a pain to eat. Otherwise it's great, really good food.

I broke a screen about 18 years ago...random accident.

I would literally kill someone for some bbq spare ribs

I mean she trusted me enough before we smoked in to leave her baby with me for an hour while she went to her dealer.

In the morning she also let me hold the baby for like 10 minutes while she was doing laundry.

So like i don't understand how she trusts me that much but then also was hitting me that night saying I was a liar child molestor named jack and that i needed to stop breaking her things and like tried to stab me over not blowing an eyelash.

****ign drugs man

don't do them kids

I swear I swear I will never ever smoke again

I told you there were red flags

I feel bad, I told Moco not to worry about the chick. Based on a positive first encounter he had with her the first weekend.

Eh, we simply told him to stop being so anxed out and woeful. They were having good experiences, like you said. We were concerned she was turned off after he rattled off all those ridiculous one-liners, but who knew he'd get the **** beat out of him the next time they hung out? Definitely wasn't expecting that. Do you have marks on your face Moco?

I can honestly say that I am glad I have never encountered bat **** crazy chicks in a relationship.  

You are a lucky man indeed. I have had two. My own fault though, I saw the signs, I was caught up in them being so attractive.

Dub$, Angst is the word you are looking for there. Yes, you can call me names.

Eh, we simply told him to stop being so anxed out and woeful. They were having good experiences, like you said. We were concerned she was turned off after he rattled off all those ridiculous one-liners, but who knew he'd get the **** beat out of him the next time they hung out? Definitely wasn't expecting that. Do you have marks on your face Moco?

I predicted bad things.

Nah I don't have any marks. When she hit me in the eye it was not that bad. The slap was not a rick james slap but it was like ouch. The punch to the jaw was like a legit haymaker punch tho lmao

My friend who is also a single mother with a 7 year old kid says that like babys are not suppose to sleep that long.

The kid is 6 months old. Last week I got there at 5pm. She did not check on the baby till we got up at 7am. But to be fair I never even heard a baby cry or anything.

This time I was there for like 28 hours and I saw her like have 3 30 minute sessions of time with the baby just feeding it and stuff like that. Other than that it was in a crib the whole time.

She also let me stay with her baby for like a hour while she went to buy weed. And the other time just left my phone as a baby moniter and left the house for 20 minutes.

And my friend was telling me that she is obviously not ready to be a parent so idk. She also said the baby must have something wrong with it or she is just neglecting it because a 6 month year old apparently is not suppose to take like 6 hour naps + going to sleep for like 10 hours at night

Dub$, Angst is the word you are looking for there. Yes, you can call me names.

I predicted bad things.

I'll be damned, angst.

After the first date was over, I wasn't as worried about him being tied up and dressed in a latex bodysuit as I was at first. The idea was always to get off of Tinder and get out there meeting people face to face. She seemed genuinely receptive, and reacted normally to Moco's inexplicably early professions. Psychopaths are definitely deceptive as hell. This is why you gotta get off that site if you're looking for a real woman.

of course I got beat up. I could not even like get off the couch i felt like stuck to it. pinned by a thousand needles. But really also like I was not about to hit no one. The only thing I did was grab her hand when she came at me with the pen and said "Are you okay" then she like started talking about how she would kill anyone who touched her baby and idk that might have been near the end of the night it all blends in tbh

Wait Dub$...he got beat up by a chick that is not a pro ?

Geez.

Who goes out of their way to get an ass whipping without financial incentives ? Seriously...Who ?

I mean, at least block that **** and hurt her hand. After the first time she hit you, you shoulda left. Just drive down the street, park and listen to music. Pass out, sober up, go home. Tried stabbing you in the face with a pen? She'd get a swim move to the dome Deacon Jones style. Be out the door before she turned around. This girl is obviously used to domestic violence, it's a part of her. Her ex probably decked her after she did some **** like this to him. Wouldn't be surprised if her place is a police hotspot.

I like the idea of getting in the car and going to sober up. But I literally could not get off the couch. I mean for like a 15 minute period I could not open my eyes. They were shut and I could not open them.

Part of me is worried that it was laced with like idk something bad that i dont want to think about.

Well she started telling me earlier before we smoked about her mom use to beat her. Like she is a 20 year old with a baby in Oklahoma. She is from Alaska and all her family is in Alaska. What does that say? I mean I didn't know her whole family was in Alaska till today.

But like she said 2 noteworthy things while she was yelling at me

1. Astrological signs are "science"

2. HEr baby is the spirit of the baby she told me she aborted when she was 19.

Archived