Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

yeah my brother and sister do like once in a while, and i believe my parents smoked with them once or twice too. and i've always wanted to try weed once. actually felt pretty good.

It's supposed to, lol. What did you smoke it from? Doesn't sound like you took alot of hits.

First few times I smoked, the same two friends and I got way, way, waywayway, way too high. Couldn't stop laughing, we were dry heaving we were laughing so hard. I'd still be high as a kite the entire next day.

It's supposed to, lol. What did you smoke it from? Doesn't sound like you took alot of hits.

First few times I smoked, the same two friends and I got way, way, waywayway, way too high. Couldn't stop laughing, we were dry heaving we were laughing so hard. I'd still be high as a kite the entire next day.

smoked from something that looked like a cigarette. i didnt smoke much of it but 2 of my friends were pretty  high tonight. my sister was texting me and she was like "if i knew you wanted to try weed i would have smoked with you long ago, next time im home we'll smoke one night" i was like sounds good

This M8 is my last HTC device until they ditch this design. I cracked my screen on Wednesday and the one place around here that will attempt to fix the thing quoted me $250 and the rest of the repair shops won't even attempt to fix the ****ing thing. I might try to fix it myself but I don't see this endeavor ending well :(

I'm going to buy either a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro today. It'll be my first ever Apple machine (aside from iPhone and iPad). Sorry, I just can't buy a Windows 8 laptop, the user experience I've had with those things is awful. Microsoft has successfully converted me into an Apple guy, way to go Microsoft.

I'm going to buy either a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro today. It'll be my first ever Apple machine (aside from iPhone and iPad). Sorry, I just can't buy a Windows 8 laptop, the user experience I've had with those things is awful. Microsoft has successfully converted me into an Apple guy, way to go Microsoft.

If I didn't game on PC so much, I'd convert to Apple myself.  The household networking capability with iTunes and Apple TV is a lot easier/smoother.  They are a lot better protected against hacks than PCs, granted anything can be hacked, it's just a lot less likely.

But, since I do PC game a lot in addition to consoles, I stick with Microsoft.

Lol at the people saying this new ESPN 980 show is going to be awesome, it won't be

At least it's competition for the Junkies

I don't think people listen to the radio anymore anyway. Everyone has a mobile phone. Everyone has aux jacks in their car (if it's new or within about 4 years). Plug your phone in and listen to podcasts on your drives. Really fun 

Yes even I download Tony Kornheiser through podcast and listen on my phone 

IT's the only way to go

Lol at the people saying this new ESPN 980 show is going to be awesome, it won't be

At least it's competition for the Junkies

I don't think people listen to the radio anymore anyway. Everyone has a mobile phone. Everyone has aux jacks in their car (if it's new or within about 4 years). Plug your phone in and listen to podcasts on your drives. Really fun 

Yes even I download Tony Kornheiser through podcast and listen on my phone 

IT's the only way to go

I'm willing to bet that more people listen to their sports radio (AM/FM) or on Sirius than they do pod casts via an aux jack in their car.  At least the older generation of fans.  I'm sure kids and younger adults up to date with technology are spot on.

Myself, while up to date with things, I don't listen to pod casts.  But I no longer have a drive to work anymore.  When I was on the road for 2-3 hours a day, I usually listened to the NFL Network on Sirius. 

I have an android.  is there a way to auto download podcasts on there?

I know iTunes has this option.

Kosher turned me on to the TuneIn Radio app, a lot of pod casts are on there, plus multiple radio stations (music and talk shows, news, etc.).  It's free on the android market.

I'm not huge on pod casts, my wife is though.  I'd probably listen to more if I still commuted, wasn't meaning to come across as knocking IX :)

But when you listen to the radio there's like 10 minutes of commercials 

When you listen to podcasts it's like 50 minutes of some guy rambling and then 3 minutes of reads 

You do make an excellent point.  I don't have an aux cord, I know they are cheap, I should look into getting one, if not for streaming my music alone.  

Even on Sirius, when I go out for lunch (15 mins total drive there and back), it sucks when I get stuck in the advertisements from sponsors, 

I have exceeded my 2.5 high speed limit so I must watch what I download, I just download manually 

BS Report is real good, I skip over some of the NBA episodes and some of them I listen to but it bores me. More interested in Cousin Sal and Bill Simmons picking NFL games. 

If I didn't game on PC so much, I'd convert to Apple myself. The household networking capability with iTunes and Apple TV is a lot easier/smoother. They are a lot better protected against hacks than PCs, granted anything can be hacked, it's just a lot less likely.

But, since I do PC game a lot in addition to consoles, I stick with Microsoft.

Yeah, I used to PC game a bunch. Once my last desktop got outdated though I kinda gave it up. I'm too busy for both consoles and PC. Hell, I'm almost too busy for just consoles.

Looking forward to the Mac experience.

Not sure why I'm watching the NFL combine........Time to watch 12 Monkeys.

Just like the Olympics, it would be a lot more fun to watch if there wasn't so much filler and more actual athletes doing athletic things. A lot of times in sports, they let the production get in the way of the actual sport.

Archived