Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

i like andy polin as a journalist type, i think he's smart and has vast knowledge on sports history, but i can't stand him on his own show.

he's a pompous jerk entirely too much.

especially considering it was quite clear he was on his way out... not exactly the time to act all pompously...

But the new show has no appeal. No Polley or Kornheiser = no listen.

People don't listen to the radio anymore. They listen to podcasts in the car

wait they're getting rid of kornheiser?

or just M&M?

M&M was like 6-9 and kornheiser was 9-12 i believe.

My old next door neighbor when I was a baby up until I was 11 is about 8 years older than me. So when I was a little tike, she was this awe inspiring TEENAGER, who I wanted to DO SOMETHING TO, but I didn't know WHAT. After puberty I realized it was smash dat ass.

Now, she's a mother of 3, and she's fit as all heck. Girl is Yoga instructor, runs her own business. She posts videos on Facebook of some of her yoga moves and routines. Tight ass pants, being suspended upside down with her legs spread and her back bumper in plain sight. My younger self just wants to rub up against the mattress for some reason.

Pics, or she doesn't exist. Or...link?

i turn 30 next friday :(

Young'in. I turn 50 in three years.

Not as bad as you might think. I dreaded my 30th since turning 27. Woke up that morning at 30, everything felt the same lol.

Young'in. I turn 50 in three years.

I turned 30 "last friday"

(and by "last friday"... i mean that friday.... back in 1997)

Yeah, except in virginia you can fire for anything at any time (except for discrimination...)

And when people do this, they wind up:

- Suffering for holding on to people too long

- Leaving the person (and their colleagues) with the wrong ideas about why they were fired

- And generally creating confusion.

But yeah, you're right, you need to cover your bases. What I see are people making up reasons and justifications, or to drag things out way longer than they should, in an attempt to be "nice." OH well.

Oh I didn't say it was right, effective, or even logical lol. On the surface, it's downright stupid. But I think the mentale has more to do with the "All it takes is one time" philosophy.

Or been a Redskins fan the last 10 years lol

Lol Make that an even 20 at least. Plus all the fun of having the Caps, Bullets, Nats, and Os get us all excited only to completely crush all of our dreams in dramatic fashio year after year.

Two years away myself. I don't get it. Why do people seem to think that 30 is like some kind of death sentence? I'm gonna party my *** off that ENTIRE day just in spite of the BS stigma that's attached to it. Be happy man. You've managed to survive THREE FRIGGIN DECADES!! That's better than a huge percentage of the people that have ever lived on this planet. Celebrate bruh.

Okay...

ESPN 980 is moving Mike and Mike to ESPN 570. Good.

They are replacing it with a show with two local personalities. Good

One of those personalities is Chris Paul... Meh, but whatever. I got love for CP. I'm actually meeting him tomorrow lol

The other person... Freaking Jason Reid man! BAD! BAD! BAD!

The name of the show??? The Man Cave! What in thee heck man. Really? The Man Cave? Come on man.

Hopefully, Reid and Paul prove me wrong, and this is a show that I would be able to enjoy. But we know that is unlikely. 

I rarely listen to 980. I like it, but it can get a little bleh sometimes. I usually just yell at the Junkies every morning because EB drives me up a friggin wall.

(thank you 5 years in Morgantown)

LET'S GOOOOO!!!!

What's the problem with papa johns. are people just mad cause employees arent getting paid? If you're putting that aside and actually eating the pizza it's not bad

And this espn news is bad because Andy pollin loses his show

Papa Johns is horrible, imo.  I've eaten way too much of it and it's just not as good as it used to be.  Same with Pizza Hut, sick of them too.  The only chain I'm not really sick of is Domino's, but I don't have one close that delivers which means a 15 min drive to pick it up and running the risk of hitting traffic and taking longer to get home and it's starting to get cold.  

My liver turned 100 (thank you 5 years in Morgantown) last month..the rest of me turned 40. And this place definitely needs an embedded youtube yoga video or two.

I'm warning you though..you embed the wrong one and I'm gonna start talking about NorCal winter weather again. :)

funny, I was supposed to go to Morgantown tonight for a soccer tournament. Cancelled for snow. I'm in that town about once a month in the winter.

Soccer star Alex Morgan yoga video

Posted in the soccer thread, no appreciation.

funny, I was supposed to go to Morgantown tonight for a soccer tournament. Cancelled for snow. I'm in that town about once a month in the winter.

Morgantown is one of my favorite places in the world. I'm not an alum, but my cousin and some friends are Dub V alums. Went up to visit a few times and absolutely loved it. First time was for the LSU game a few years back. Was welcomed with open arms and had an amazing time. For that reason I'll always be an Eers fan. Among many others. But I'll always back the Eers. Used to post on one of their boards (WMITC I know one of their mods posts here actually) quite frequently, but haven't been around in a long time.

Archived