Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Y'all had me rolling on the other page. I thought I was the only person who doesn't play that "let me take a bite/take a sip" bull****. I don't give a damn who you are I don't want your nastiness on my ****. I don't even like the hover the bottle over the mouth while taking a sip game that people play  :wacko:

Young, I did see that. I really can't blame him because I honestly don't think he thought it was a woman, but it looked bad man. He decked her man. Smh

I think he did it out of being annoyed. He went right back to playing guitar like nothing happened. If he felt threatened, I think he would've stopped everything and looked for security after he hit her. Like, wow man, I'm sorry but I saw somebody in the periphery of my eye and reacted. Nope, turned around, wham, keep on playing. Think he just had a burst of rage.

I'm not one to ever get on stage with a band, but I've seen it plenty, and there are other ways to deal with it.

A dude shot and killed Pantera's guitar player years ago after storming the stage, but like I said, if he felt threatened, you'd think he'd stop playing, much less barely skip a beat.

You all some wussies about your food. Friend? No. Don't want to eat after friends or acquaintances. Family or girlfriend/wife? WTF? You exchange more than just licked fingers.

Bunch of damn germ-a-phobes. No wonder everyone is sick all the time. You guys "Purell" yourselves so damn much, you have no immunities. Get dirty once in a while.

Anyway, just got back from the Winthrop/UNC Ashville game. Winthrop spanked that ass 91-70.

Theoretically you have the right of way but when I turn on my damn blinker to change to the right lane, slow the **** down, will you? It's hard to get off this exit.

My favorite is when I turn on the right lane blinker and the guy in that lane accelerates. How am I supposed to change lane? One guy doing that is bad enough...but when the 5 or 6 people behind him pass by too, ignoring the blinker...and I only have a limited amount of time to change lane before I miss the exit...that's just rude

Yes, it is extremely rude when cars block you on purpose, but maybe you shouldn't wait until the last minute to move to the right lane knowing your exit is coming up. You are now creating a hazard and slowing down traffic in the middle lane.

There's not much room to move though

Laying on the couch watching supernatural last night.  No kids.

I was so whooped, I passed out on the couch.  Woke up in bed.

Have no idea how I got there lol.

I'm sure MrsGoon was super happy.  Me drooling on the couch when she gets home from work.

#wastedopportunities

EDIT:

Reading in the American Sniper thread.

It cracks me up that people hold killing ENEMY women and children against soldiers.

You want to stay alive, don't point a weapon at me, bury a bomb, etc.  Get over yourselves.

Put on a uniform, go walk the walk, keep your men alive, then tell me what's what.

There is no end to what I would do to keep my men alive.  They STILL are the most important thing.

Do not respond, just my thoughts. 

You all some wussies about your food. Friend? No. Don't want to eat after friends or acquaintances. Family or girlfriend/wife? WTF? You exchange more than just licked fingers.

Bunch of damn germ-a-phobes. No wonder everyone is sick all the time. You guys "Purell" yourselves so damn much, you have no immunities. Get dirty once in a while.

Anyway, just got back from the Winthrop/UNC Ashville game. Winthrop spanked that ass 91-70

The germs are a part of it. Especially when it comes to someone that isn't my fiancee. But it's a little more than that. Reaching into that bag and pulling out a wet kernel KNOWING FULL WELL that it's saliva is disgusting regardless of whose it is.

I had a dude give me **** outside of a 7-11 one day because I didn't just randomly buy him something lol.

I was just getting home from a Skins game. I wanna say it was the Iggles win. I stopped at a 7-11 to grab something and there was a guy hanging out by the door. Pretty sure he was drunk just by the way he seemed to slur his words but I could be wrong. He said something about the game and I responded accordingly and was about to go inside. He asked me for money, I said "Sorry man. Don't have any cash (Truth)." Then he mocked me about that. Then he makes an angry face, tilts his head to the side, and goes "Well why don't you go inside and buy me somethin then!" I laughed (Although I'm positive he was far from joking) and said no and walked inside.

Weird.

There's not much room to move though

I go through the same thing every day. Getting on the interstate and trying to exit. I guess you either have to force your way in or be patient. Sometimes I have to be an ass, other times I can be patient. I guess it depends on who is on the road at the same time you are.

The germs are a part of it. Especially when it comes to someone that isn't my fiancee. But it's a little more than that. Reaching into that bag and pulling out a wet kernel KNOWING FULL WELL that it's saliva is disgusting regardless of whose it is.

But that's your girl man. The woman you love. Just like having kids. You don't want to get other kids baby poop or vomit on you, but when it's your own it's ok. Just don't let it ruin the relationship. Hope she is understanding about it.

I go through the same thing every day. Getting on the interstate and trying to exit. I guess you either have to force your way in or be patient. Sometimes I have to be an ass, other times I can be patient. I guess it depends on who is on the road at the same time you are.

But that's your girl man. The woman you love. Just like having kids. You don't want to get other kids baby poop or vomit on you, but when it's your own it's ok. Just don't let it ruin the relationship. Hope she is understanding about it.

Six years in and it hasn't been an issue yet. Should be in the clear.

sci-fi classics that need to be made into quality movies:

Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land

Asimov's Foundation Trilogy (just the orig trilogy as a start)

E.E. Doc Smith's space opera The Lensman series.

Robert Adams post-apocalyptic Horseclans series.

Archived