Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sup Goon.

over two weeks removed from the 2nd & Goal from the 1 quick slant FAIL...still seeing a lot of "12s" around the PNW? or have all the "life long diehard 12s" tossed their seahawks gear in the closet and broken out their Mariners stuff?

Moco.......first off, I'm happy for you and glad that you have found a gal that is interested in you for you man.  I understand the emotional high, wanting to pour your heart out, etc.  We all know your situation, what you are dealing with, etc. (based on your posts).  

But trust me, and the others on this, when we tell you that you need to pump the brakes and scale back the all the sappy stuff.  I don't want to kill your high right now, it's well deserved and long over due since you have moved to Arkansas.  But broski, you have to realize that you have known this girl for one week now.

I get that you and her "meshed" "clicked" etc. and there seems to be a natural comfort zone between the two of you like you have known each other for years.  It's an awesome feeling man, glad you met someone you connected on that level with.

We need to look at the reality of things, that includes the not so great situations as well as the awesome ones.  If she truly is into you and the sappy/corny lines, scaling it back won't hurt your situation.  She's young, she likes the attention you are giving her.  She loves ice bucket challenge Moco.  

But, that could wear off and then you are stuck trying to figure out what to say, etc.  Or it could not wear off and y'all might end up together the rest of your life changing flannel diapers, which I hope is the case.  Point being, don't over do it 1-2 weeks into the relationship.  The amount of sappiness won't matter in the big picture of things if it was truly meant to be, that's one reality that won't change.

You don't have to try to out do yourself every time you speak/hang with her, or it's going to drive you nuts.  Be yourself, but not Moco on HGH, just Moco on supplements.  With that said, I really hope it works out for ya man.  

Sup Goon.

over two weeks removed from the 2nd & Goal from the 1 quick slant FAIL...still seeing a lot of "12s" around the PNW? or have all the "life long diehard 12s" tossed their seahawks gear in the closet and broken out their Mariners stuff?

The diehards still rock their gear.  I expected no less.

The bandwagon fans (actual minority around here to my surprise) have returned to their Oakland or SF gear.  The lone patriots fan that I know is still eating it up. LOL

I'm still rocking the BNG, showing them what a true fan looks like.

Boom.

people will call and i'll be busy and not be able to answer.

instead of leaving a message they hang up and call back. over and over and over.

at which point i decide i'm not going to talk to you until you leave a message, even if i'm no longer busy.

Was in the stadium in the offseason tweets thread, and I saw the tweets with Shanahan quotes. Seriously? Why does anyone care what he has to say? He's no longer our coach...gruden is.

Because some people think he's a smart coach and the reason why he's not here is because of bs drama not coaching ability of football knowledge.

You don't have to like it or agree with it, but there are plenty of people who feel that way.

Even more so outside the redskins fan base. Most redskins fans seem to think the exit of Shannahan tarnished his reputation, but from what I see it's the opposite - it's tarnished ours. Our fanbase doesn't see it that way, but the rest of the football world seems to.

Because some people think he's a smart coach and the reason why he's not here is because of bs drama not coaching ability of football knowledge.

You don't have to like it or agree with it, but there are plenty of people who feel that way.

Even more so outside the redskins fan base. Most redskins fans seem to think the exit of Shannahan tarnished his reputation, but from what I see it's the opposite - it's tarnished ours. Our fanbase doesn't see it that way, but the rest of the football world seems to.

Hmm. Ok. Fair enough

Okay. Productivity still a bit off because of these boxing videos. :angry: Catching up on Manny and Floyd junior just in case. ;)

Does anyone think there will be any outcome other than Floyd winning a decision? Manny could miraculously squeak out an upset/robbery decision, but other than that I think the writing has been on the wall. Not that I wouldn't be glued to the TV.

Obviously, if/when it happens it's going to be the biggest fight in decades. Easily, "Fight of the century".

But it just feels like it's a couple years too late. Obviously I'm gonna watch just like everyone else. But I know I won't be able to stop the constant thought about what it could be had it happened when they were both five years younger and before Pac man got beat.

Oh yeah. Of that there is no doubt. While both boxers have "aged" very well,this one that can be added in to that growing list of fights that many wish/should have happened earlier.  I lean towards agreeing with d0uble on this one. Unless Floyd jr. does something uncharacteristic for him and walks in to something like Manny has done in the past. 

Yeah. Like the typical DC media...Nothing going on. Gruden makes a statement involving RGIII being the "Number one guy" before the draft or camp and the radio, TV, and internet explodes.

Totally understandable. I mean, it's not like we have other sports in DC. One totally didn't just beat one of their biggest rivals in prime fashion last night, or another isn't working to be an annual contender or anything....

Nope. Our football team that can't even muster more than HALF of a .500 season for two years in a row's coach saying that their QB that they spent the farm to get is currently, in February, two months before the draft and double that before training camp, #1 on the depth chart is the only worthy topic of conversation.

God I hate this market sometimes.

Does anyone think there will be any outcome other than Floyd winning a decision? Manny could miraculously squeak out an upset/robbery decision, but other than that I think the writing has been on the wall. Not that I wouldn't be glued to the TV.

Pac has a better shot then he ever has before, but I still see Floyd getting the decision. Both guys arent whT they once were 5-6 years ago though.

Archived