Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

All the cheese, sour cream, guac, rice, beans in it.  Plus the shell.  When I was calorie counting on my diet a while back, if you have never done it, you would be shocked just how many calories certain things have.

A lot of it is in dressings, sour cream, etc. that is not fat free or low-fat.  I love salad dressing, but man, it's loaded.  Measuring out one serving and realizing how little that really is was shocking to me.  Same with cheese.

Another crazy "oh ****" moment is when you start looking at how much sodium you take in daily compared to what the recommended daily amount is.  Definitely eye opening.

Yep, hubby found out that he has to limit the sugar. He drinks maybe one soda a week now & took portion - control to a whole new level. I can see a real difference in his face...and his Buddha belly is disappearing,hahaha

I always said that with a tool like that he needs a shed over it :)

I think it will melt some. Local forecast where I'm at is showing 41 degrees, partially cloudy. But it will refreeze tonight and I'd be willing to bet schools are closed again tomorrow.

It melted. Roads are fine now, but like you said, it will refreeze. I shoveled the driveway as it melted to slush. Gave me something to do.

It melted. Roads are fine now, but like you said, it will refreeze. I shoveled the driveway as it melted to slush. Gave me something to do.

Yeah, it's all gone now for the most part.  Our house blocks the driveway from the sun, so it's still solid ice, but nothing too major.

Yep, hubby found out that he has to limit the sugar. He drinks maybe one soda a week now & took portion - control to a whole new level. I can see a real difference in his face...and his Buddha belly is disappearing,hahaha

I always said that with a tool like that he needs a shed over it :)

Is that regular soda?  Or can he drink diet sodas as much as he wants?

I took a flask of vodka out with me last night. Don't remember writing this post. Wtf? "Ice on it" 4 times stroker? Dayum son, I gotta stop drinking. After tonight of course.

My man Stroker drinking vodka, listening to Vanilla Ice while posting.............he be killing that post like a poisonous mushroom

ice-ice-baby-air-hump-o.gif

DEADLY! 

I have a good job with a very bright future with only a high school education, but I'm suddenly getting an itch to move my 33 year old self to NYC. I have low vision and don't drive so it seems like that city is made for me... Except for the fact that only rich people can afford to live there lol.

Guess I'm just bored with the status quo and I'm ready for a major change :(

I have a good job with a very bright future with only a high school education, but I'm suddenly getting an itch to move my 33 year old self to NYC. I have low vision and don't drive so it seems like that city is made for me... Except for the fact that only rich people can afford to live there lol.

Get a job recruiter.

Make sure you can afford to live there. You might live in Brooklyn, or whatever.

Perfect city to live without a car, even better than DC. Side question...why don't you drive ?

How many times have you visited there ? I love it, but I would never live there for more than a year or two.

You are still young enough to try and go all out. It could change your life.

Are you single sp ? Not hitting on you simply saying it is more expensive to date there than Vegas I think.

My advice to people in this situation.  Do it while you can, move, change environments that is.  When I was in retail, I told my wife and one of our best friends (couple) that if I'm gonna work in a grocery store and live in an apartment, I can do that anywhere.  **** it, lets move to the beach.

Everyone was on board.  They were actually thinking about moving to the same area we were.  Only thing that stopped me was the wifes job took off.  So we stayed.  But do it before it's too late and there are kids and **** to think about.  

Get a job recruiter.

Make sure you can afford to live there. You might live in Brooklyn, or whatever.

Perfect city to live without a car, even better than DC. Side question...why don't you drive ?

How many times have you visited there ? I love it, but I would never live there for more than a year or two.

You are still young enough to try and go all out. It could change your life.

Are you single sp ? Not hitting on you simply saying it is more expensive to date there than Vegas I think.

Well I technically could qualify to get a license, but my vision is so bad I know that would be the absolute worst decision I could make and I'd end up killing myself or someone else. I last visited there about 4 years ago and loved it.

Single with no kids which is why I think I'm bored with my life.

If you have bad vision buy some damn glasses. Lol

LOL I have those but they can only do so much. My eyes are so damn bad I don't even qualify for lasik.

Archived