Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Kingsman, man. That movie was ****ing insane and I loved every minute of it. You need to go into this movie cold. Don't read anything about it. Just take my word for it. You've got to see it.

Was weird seeing little kids in the theater, though. Not sure what parents think "R" means.

Wife and I thought Kingsman was good and enjoyed the comedic moments...but I would say maybe a C+ to B- grade.

I think the movie's biggest strengths were

1.) It's visual style

2.) It's attitude

This movie had its tongue firmly plated against its cheek and it was uninhibited by any desire to be subtle or subdued. It was over the top and ridiculous and it knew it. It was a tribute, almost a parody, of the old, British spy films.

Plus, that Church scene. That church scene, KH. Holy ****, man.

I be mad as a mugg when I come to this thread after like 2 days and there is like 3 pages I have to read. Eff that. I just won't catch up...

I do hate leg cramps though. I have had Charlie Horses that made me cry man (Though I was only like 12 or 11 when I cried, but still.). Joints hurt like hell. 

Toe cramps are the debil!!!

"I mean you don't even know how it feels to see you say that..like no one in my life has said the things you've said to me before. You really make me feel special Nathan and I'm like whatever if no one else sees it because you see it. I dont want to loose you out of my life ever"

:wub:

I'm a sweetie :)

"I mean you don't even know how it feels to see you say that..like no one in my life has said the things you've said to me before. You really make me feel special Nathan and I'm like whatever if no one else sees it because you see it. I dont want to loose you out of my life ever"

08a3854ecf74311e57baab98ef337aff162731bc

lol You know um just playing MoCo. Good for you son. 

I don't think I told y'all, but I was in the emergency about two weeks ago today. Had a reaction to some sleeping pills I was taking. Now that was the worst pain I've ever felt. Usually, I feel pain, and I can find ways to relieve it. But that medicine gave me some side pains that I've never felt before. I haven't been to the emergency room since 99, so you know that mess had to hurt to put me in the hospital.

As soon as I got home, dumped the pills immediately. Screw that. lol

ML were the sleeping pills you took, bought over the counter

Brought them joints off of Amazon. Read the reviews, talked to my sister, nurses at school and everything. They said I should be okay, they were wrong. I won't ever do nothing that dumb again. Other than the usual suspects, won't be taking anymore pills unless my doctor prescribes them. 

Good job. Just be mindful. Some women (and of course men) treat relationships like a fairy tale, and it can lead to problems down the road if left unchecked.

Brought them joints off of Amazon. Read the reviews, talked to my sister, nurses at school and everything. They said I should be okay, they were wrong. I won't ever do nothing that dumb again. Other than the usual suspects, won't be taking anymore pills unless my doctor prescribes them.

Yeah I was gonna say that. Talk to your doctor only, and NEVER EVER get sleeping pills that arent prescribed to you. Some nurses are very knowledgeable, and some know jack. Doctors only.

Archived