Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ugh, I don't care. This is my mental break period from the Skins. Start RGIII, start Cousins, start Antwaan Randel El, start Larry Michael, start that heavy set Redskins rapper guy, start Moco, start Beck - even though it's my opinion that Beck should respect the game and give the starting job to Beyonce. Just win games.

shia.gif

I think there is a thread about it. If not, I am sure people have talked about it in the two gaming threads.

This is probably the earliest we've filed our income taxes since we've been married. Finally got the tipping point (or correct withholdings point) where we don't owe. 

I know..we just gave the Feds/State a free loan on our money. Bad us. :)

edit..here's the Destiny thread - Doc. Not sure if you will be playing new system or not.

http://es.redskins.com/topic/382312-the-destiny-thread-ps4-and-xbox-one/page-9

edit..one more thought. Little Ceasars has created a bacon wrapped pizza. Good god.

rs_560x415-150218124308-560-little-cease

when i eat trail mix i pick out the one or two things i like. this bag has m&ms and cashews and yeah i'm definitely going for those.

some would say i'm an asshole, because when they get to the trail mix bag all the m&ms and cashews are missing.

but i would say that i'm just making the most of this. see, it's a game. every time i think i got the last one another one shows up. eventually another one won't show up, the question is how long do i go looking for it without finding one before i give up? it's fun.

but i hear you, it sucks when you realize someone ate the best ones already.

what sucks is knowing that somebody-else's boogery hands have touched every single kibble in the bag, trying to get to the bits.  the next time somebody else gazes into that bag they are going to have mentally weigh their current hunger against the fact that by eating out of that bag they are going to be doing the equivalent of licking cashew salt off of your waxy sweaty palms.

mmm yummy!

That reminds me...

Licking the salt/powder off your fingers and then putting your hand back in the bag of snacks should be a federal offense. I don't care what relation you are to me that **** is gross. Literally just cringed even thinking about it.

gag.gif

That reminds me...

Licking the salt/powder off your fingers and then putting your hand back in the bag of snacks should be a federal offense. I don't care what relation you are to me that **** is gross. Literally just cringed even thinking about it.g]

Not too far off topic - people who want sips or bites of something I'm eating or drinking. I know a few of these nasty ass second-hand kissers who constantly want to swap spit via soda bottle or hamburger. These are the same people who have a string of spit connecting their lips to the bottle after the sip, and leave an oil slick looking bubbly puddle of saliva sitting on top of the liquid afterwards. Or a ****ing shiny outline of their lips on the hamburger bun after their bite that takes away an 8th of the burger. Yall ain't Jules from Pulp Fiction, thinkin I'm just going to let you take a bite of my tasty burger and wash it down with Sprite! I fell for this **** a few times, taken off guard by the request, not wanting to be rude. Now I'm rude about it, and get in to debates with these same bastage friends of mine to this day.

"Yo lemme get a bite of that."

A bite!?!? A bite!?!? What is a bite going to do!? What is a sip going to do!?!? This ain't sip, sip, pass motha****a! This mine! Mine! Get yo ass to the kitchen, or bring a lunchbox with you. Are you stoned to the point where you just can't resist the flavor? I wouldn't be that rude if pure THC was injected directly in to my veins. I think they do it just to be rude, and I see people give these mofos sips all the time. Whenever they're denied, they get confused and semi argumentative. I mean I like these people, I really do, but my right foot has almost had it. It's almost shot up in to their asses a few times.

When I worked at Waly world,associates from around the store would come in to the back room routinely and place food items in the claims area that had been partially eaten. Bags of candy,trail mix,cookies,donuts,ect. Customers would snack a bit and then leave it behind on a shelf somewhere. I actually watched a few people go that area and finish off what the customer didn't. 

That reminds me...

Licking the salt/powder off your fingers and then putting your hand back in the bag of snacks should be a federal offense. I don't care what relation you are to me that **** is gross. Literally just cringed even thinking about it.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/gag.gif

Are we talking a small bag that is just yours, or a big bag everybody eats out of?

Either way, I kind of agree.

Str0ker I liked that post...then unliked it...just so I could like it again.

I HATE that ****.

A piece of meat that I just ordered that I can cut you off a small piece of to try? Sure.

A little bit of this drink poured into your cup while you wait for a refill? No problem.

But your teeth/mouth will not come in contact with anything that my teeth/mouth will be consuming.

Are we talking a small bag that is just yours, or a big bag everybody eats out of?

Either way, I kind of agree.

Pretty much any. I won't even do that **** to myself lol. To me, licking your fingers means you're done. You have consumed, soiled your eating fingers as far as you will let yourself, and are now cleaning them post consumption. Although, I would hope your grimy ass gets a hold of at least a napkin or some purell in the VERY near future.

My fiancee did that **** the other night with a bag of popcorn we were eating. It was the prepackaged Smartfood kind. We're a little ways through the bag, and I noticed that she had started licking her fingers. Then a few minutes later I saw her reach for the bag again. Immediately I'm like "Uhh...Did you just lick your fingers and then reach back into the bag?" then she tried to pull the "We've been together how long" card. I just got disgusted and didn't touch anymore of the popcorn lol.

My fiancee did that **** the other night with a bag of popcorn we were eating. We're a little ways through the bag, and I noticed that she had started licking her fingers. Then a few minutes later I saw her reach for the bag again

Break that **** off, man. She ain't the one. Licky fingers back in the bag is a deal breaker.

Man, how good is that Smartfood White Cheddar though? That black bag is infamous in my family lol

You've never had smartfood?! Da **** planet you from?! That stuff is Crack in a kernel. Yumgasms galore.

My fiancee did that **** the other night with a bag of popcorn we were eating. It was the prepackaged Smartfood kind. We're a little ways through the bag, and I noticed that she had started licking her fingers. Then a few minutes later I saw her reach for the bag again. Immediately I'm like "Uhh...Did you just lick your fingers and then reach back into the bag?" then she tried to pull the "We've been together how long" card. I just got disgusted and didn't touch anymore of the popcorn lol.

I don't get this at all, y'all probably swap spit all the time. Stomach of iron. If only my ankles were as strong as my stomach.

Archived