Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So, this girl is playing games with me. Honestly, I'm man enough to admit that she is destroying me. How bad? Let's just say that I haven't been beat this soundly since Taze crushed me in the AFC Championship game last month :(.

Here's the deal, she knows I like her. She also knows that I'm shy. I think the bamma is purposely ignoring me on purpose until I talk to her face to face. If that wasn't bad enough, she's liking almost every single thing I post on social media. The bamma is toying with me. And if all of that wasn't bad enough, I think she is talking to another dude. And of course, I can't find out because she is ignoring me. This has been going on for about three weeks now. Since that time, I have turned down two guaranteed chances to go out on dates. This bamma is challenging me, and I'm pissed.

It's all good though, because I don't think she realizes who she is messing with. I usually don't do that bamma stuff and talk to girls that's talking to another dude, but I really like her and she's playing games. So I feel affectionate and disrespected. So I will get payback, but still show her I care about her.

(I just needed to get that off my chest. lol)

Maybe Sin was onto something there, regarding MLS.

:ph34r:

lol Shut up you bum.

Yes, getting the cheeks could help me to relax better; but it ain't happening. I think I mentioned this before a while back, I'm practicing abstinence. Which is kind of hard...  ;)  because if I can't get any sleep until I get married, that means I won't ever sleep well again.

MLS, How does that saying go ? If you love her let her go.

Not saying that you are in love really, perhaps infatuated, but not love.

Take a break away.

Hell, I would block her off of social media and when she asks why...'I've moved on. Don't want anyone that I may potentially date to see you liking all my stuff when she will know that I don't even really talk to you as a  friend these days'.

I blocked a girls calls years ago...before bammas knew it was an option. When I ran into her again she was sweating me.

MLS, How does that saying go ? If you love her let her go.

Not saying that you are in love really, perhaps infatuated, but not love.

Take a break away.

Hell, I would block her off of social media and when she asks why...'I've moved on. Don't want anyone that I may potentially date to see you liking all my stuff when she will know that I don't even really talk to you as a  friend these days'.

I blocked a girls calls years ago...before bammas knew it was an option. When I ran into her again she was sweating me.

You're right, I should just do that. I just don't want to seem like I'm overreacting though.

lol Shut up you bum.

Yes, getting the cheeks could help me to relax better; but it ain't happening. I think I mentioned this before a while back, I'm practicing abstinence. Which is kind of hard...  ;)  because if I can't get any sleep until I get married, that means I won't ever sleep well again.

haha. Don't be so negative. I can have Moco hit you up and sing lullabies. Surely some of his jokes would put you to sleep.

Are you practicing until marriage ? Or simply until you find someone deserving of dropping that thang on ?

haha. Don't be so negative. I can have Moco hit you up and sing lullabies. Surely some of his jokes would put you to sleep.

Are you practicing until marriage ? Or simply until you find someone deserving of dropping that thang on ?

You know, that's a question that I've been asking myself lately. I honestly can't answer that.

You know, that's a question that I've been asking myself lately. I honestly can't answer that.

either way, I respect that big time. can't be easy. You're one disciplined guy, MLS.

as for this chick playing games, Sweet Brown said it best..."ain't nobody got time for that!" My man MLS is too busy to be involved with some chick who enjoys being an asshole. Probably easier said than done, but if she doesn't drop the goofy attitude, move on. You're a nice guy, you don't need her crap.

That sounds absolutely absurd. I would not tolerate that.

They would fax it for free and it would be quickly, and they would appreciate my business, or I would happily take my business elsewhere.

What a silly thing to try to rake someone over the coals for. A freaking fax/email ? Ugh.

Simply email it, you are already in my file.

That sounds absolutely absurd. I would not tolerate that.

They would fax it for free and it would be quickly, and they would appreciate my business, or I would happily take my business elsewhere.

What a silly thing to try to rake someone over the coals for. A freaking fax/email ? Ugh.

Simply email it, you are already in my file.

That's the thing. I'm leaving them anyway. But fax? I should demand a telegram.

The mortgage industry needs a shake up.

I asked my loan provider for a payoff statement. It will take them 7-10 business days just to give me a number in the mail. Or they will fax it to me for an extra fee.

I refinanced my mortgage... almost 3 weeks ago.

Still waiting for my previous mortgage lender to send me my escrow refund which was ~$1,000. Money just hanging out there. ****ers.

Holy crap guys. What a difference a weekend makes. Yeeeeesshhhh...

Through one weekend, Moco has a girlfriend, Springfield has developed a catchphrase (Ma deeeeeeeyyyooockk), and ML is going to the hospital. Wow.

First off...Moco, congrats dude. But be careful. The novel you posted on the last page set off a bunch of red flags for me because I've been there. There's nothing wrong with being expressive, especially since you're feeling a ton of emotion over this chick. Awesome. But you gotta be careful that you're not setting yourself up to be a puppet man. Wrapping yourself too tight around her finger can lead to heart pain my dude, and not of the physical nature. Be sure that everything is reciprocal, and that you're not just giving her so much attention that she's temporarily smittened. Good luck.

Second, ML definitely try Melatonin. Yeah, you may not sleep super great every time if you're just kinda forcing your body to do it. But you'll at least get some sleep. The dreams are a here and there thing. But it's definitely a good sleep aid since it actually makes you go to sleep as opposed to just knocking you out like a lot of sleeping pills do.

So, this girl is playing games with me. Honestly, I'm man enough to admit that she is destroying me. How bad? Let's just say that I haven't been beat this soundly since Taze crushed me in the AFC Championship game last month :(.

Here's the deal, she knows I like her. She also knows that I'm shy. I think the bamma is purposely ignoring me on purpose until I talk to her face to face. If that wasn't bad enough, she's liking almost every single thing I post on social media. The bamma is toying with me. And if all of that wasn't bad enough, I think she is talking to another dude. And of course, I can't find out because she is ignoring me. This has been going on for about three weeks now. Since that time, I have turned down two guaranteed chances to go out on dates. This bamma is challenging me, and I'm pissed.

It's all good though, because I don't think she realizes who she is messing with. I usually don't do that bamma stuff and talk to girls that's talking to another dude, but I really like her and she's playing games. So I feel affectionate and disrespected. So I will get payback, but still show her I care about her.

(I just needed to get that off my chest. lol)

Late to the party, but Kosh, Chewy, Spring beat me to it.......heed their words, couldn't have said it better myself.  You're a good guy, don't sweat this gal.  

The only person you have to impress is yourself.

Make your bed every morning.  This way, you've accomplished your first task of the day.  Take pride in what you accomplish, even if it seems trivial.

Accept help from others.  You promote an environment of teaming, and they will be more willing to accept help in return.

Good Morning Peeps.

Hail.

Archived