Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That's actually what they first diagnosed me with, but nothing has passed. That's when they said that it was probably just a medicine.

I was too big for the MRI machine so they were just guessing honestly. 

Yeah, you might want to get double checked. I'm thinking that's a surprise that you wouldn't want to sneak up on you in the middle of the night.

That's actually what they first diagnosed me with, but nothing has passed. That's when they said that it was probably just a medicine.

I was too big for the MRI machine so they were just guessing honestly.

Ohh...

In that case, I'll share a story ba k when my dad had kidney stones a couple years ago. I remember seei g him and his eyes were bloodshot red from the pain. He was given meds, but he never actually passed it until a year later I think. Might still be there

Yeah Sin, i t was a dumb mistake. Extremely dumb. But I wasn't getting any sleep man. Them freaking pills didn't work either lol

So yeah, I had to drop a class just to get more sleep. A brotha was working too hard man. Was walking around like an extra on TWD for real. lol

Try something like ZQuil. That might help a little. Benadryl can work too. That stuff can also raise your blood pressure though

I be mad as a mugg when I come to this thread after like 2 days and there is like 3 pages I have to read. Eff that. I just won't catch up...

I do hate leg cramps though. I have had Charlie Horses that made me cry man (Though I was only like 12 or 11 when I cried, but still.). Joints hurt like hell.

I have to catch up. I want to know what the conversation is about.

Ohh...

In that case, I'll share a story ba k when my dad had kidney stones a couple years ago. I remember seei g him and his eyes were bloodshot red from the pain. He was given meds, but he never actually passed it until a year later I think. Might still be there

Lol

Yeah, you might want to get double checked. I'm thinking that's a surprise that you wouldn't want to sneak up on you in the middle of the night.

Man, who you telling. When I go in the urinals, I be praying so hard that nothing happens.

I have to catch up. I want to know what the conversation is about.

I read like the first page, then after that I'm like whatever. Lol

Try something like ZQuil. That might help a little. Benadryl can work too. That stuff can also raise your blood pressure though

I think I'm just goung to just going natural. Drink some warm milk or something. Idk

Sex is a good option. No joke.

Everybody always talks about how someone acts lime they are a virgin or havent had any in awhile, but is the gods honest truth.

Put in a good 25-30 minutes and see if you dont sleep like a 3 year old, and wake up with smile on your face, set for the day.

That guy that always brown nosing, and acting like a dick? Guaranteed he is starving

Damn I need to think of some more sweet lines

I've already used things like (and she liked them btw, she teared up saying that no one has ever made her feel this way and that I'm so special to her" (which also makes me afraid of being in the ultimate friendzone)

"You're my star"

"You're the most bright star in the universe"

"When i'm with you I forgot all the bad and evil in the world and I just know that everything is going to be okay"

"When I'm not with you I feel like I'm drowning, and then when I'm with you I can breathe again. You're my life boat"

"You're so special you're more beautiful the brightest star"

"As long as I have you I'll be the richest man on the planet"

"I was having a nightmare that you were not part of my life"

I'm thinking something maybe like

"Before I met you my biggest fear was that I would spend the rest of my life alone, and now that I met you my biggest fear is not spending every last moment with you"

idk something like that need to polish up on that one.

I'm going over to her place again on Friday around 5pm and we will party all Friday and I'll spend the night and my Birthday is Saturday and then we will party all Saturday and she is going to make me cake and dinner.

I need to figure out exactly what I'm going to say tho to explain the way I feel. Like honestly I'm a pretty creepy dude and I guessed I really lucked out and found someone who likes to express their feelings as much as I do. So like these things I've told her she loves them and it literally made her tear up. And she says she loves that I have the guts to express myself and she says all this other stuff. So like I'm suppose to go spend the weekend with her this weekend. I spent last weekend with her. We already have her Birthday planned out thats in 2 weeks after this weekend. She said she is going to come up here.

But we were talking and my car has 210,000 miles on it. I am getting my new car in June Maybe a little bit earlier. For all I know I might be able to get it in March maybe but most likely June. Anyway like we are not official or anything because she said like she wants to take it slow and stuff since she has a baby which is understandable. But she also has already asked me like if our friendship would be hurt if she never like you know developed feelings for me. And I was like no I want your friendship more than anything. And she was like she was so happy to hear that because she didn't want to lose me and stuff.

So anyway back to the point. She is saying that she thinks I should only travel twice a month because like my car is so old and its like 100 miles round trip. She said that she is worried that my car would break down after like 4 weeks in a row and then she would not be able to see me for like 3 months until I get a new car.

the way I feel is that I want to see her every weekend because I'm afraid that if I'm only seeing her twice a month then I'm not in her life enough for her to commit an actual relationship to me and that like another dude will enter the scene.

So I need to figure out how to like put that concern into like words that does not sound weird but also where I really express how I feel since I mean if she is not running away at the things I've said to her then I really don't think I could scare her off and she has said she likes it when I express myself. But still I don't want to sound weird about it. I mean she is making me a birthday cake after all those things I've listed saying above lol.

But yea not sure. Idc that I'm giving you guys the ultimate roasting material or super personal information. Right now I just feel like I need to shout how happy I am at the top of my lungs while I'm happy and let everyone know before my dreams and hopes come crashing down and I go back to being not really going to do it attention whore suicidal moco

Archived