Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

16 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

No kidding, I stopped watching in the third quarter. Started making chicken divan and watching reruns of Burn Notice.

"When you're burned you've got nothing. No cash, no credit, no job history. You're stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in"

2 hours ago, First Colony said:

"When you're burned you've got nothing. No cash, no credit, no job history. You're stuck in whatever city they decide to dump you in"

I love that show. I am late into season six and had to stop early this morning. Binging on Prime. I also have the DVDs. Season six intro was when they changed trigger happy ex-GF to trigger happy GF. The cast is great, the stories are great. Very exciting series. I was sad when it ended on broadcast TV. Now I can watch whenever. I will probably wait a year now. 

Next, start watching GoT from the beginning. 

First day in a long time I can say for certain I spent more time in the Stadium than the Tailgate. That place has gone soft. Mods must have done a number on the crazies over the years, thinning the population.

I remember back a decade+ ago when on days like this you'd need a shiv and a hardhat to go in there 😂

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

First day in a long time I can say for certain I spent more time in the Stadium than the Tailgate. That place has gone soft. Mods must have done a number on the crazies over the years, thinning the population.

I remember back a decade+ ago when on days like this you'd need a shiv and a hardhat to go in there 😂

I'm the exact opposite.  So apathetic towards the Skins and NFL in general this year.  Total 180 from previous years.  There were Skins players I couldn't even name yesterday.  And I had no clue Clay Matthews was on the Rams now.

1 minute ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Strained my back along the side of the spine doing a heavy bag workout.  Constant brutal ache all day and wakes me up at night. Hoping it's just a muscle. Just used tiger blood ultra for the first time.  Doing a pretty good job.  Heating pad and ice aren't doing much.  ****ing annoying.

Fixed.

image.jpeg.08d3ab055a4b71cbc8aca6c260aa82ca.jpeg

On 9/5/2019 at 8:02 PM, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Not sure of your situation, but sometimes inability to gain weight can be absorption related.  I cleaned up my gut (ate clean AF) and now my energy and weight are fine.  

You're right. 

The new doctor I saw last week took me off the diuretics...I've gained 8 pounds in  the last 5 days without my stomach looking like a basketball! 

10 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Sometimes, based on Doc's posts, I wonder if he's still employed. And he posts here like there's a character count. #postmillenials

Doc's like what...22-23?  Is he a tail-end millennial?  Or a senior Gen Z'er?  Eh, either way, he's your typical 20-something d-bag. 

Oh well, least he's got big muscles.  

16 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

There’s no point in writing long unnecessary sentences. 

Short and concise like chews dick. 

You end up talking about my penis quite a bit....

Look, Doc -- you're a cool dude.  I know you better than most of the other RTT homies.  

I have no issues with your lifestyle, I don't judge anybody.  But to be clear, it's a no, bro.  NO.  

My Jimmy Johns drive-thru experience today.

JJ Employee:  Double J what do you say!

Me:  I'll take a Slim 1, BBQ chips and a large, un-sweet tea.

JJ Employee:  A large water with what?  What kind of water?

Me:  A large, un-sweet tea.

JJ Employee:  Ok, a large Coke and a bottled water.

Me (to myself):  

Image result for wtf animated gif

Me:  No, no Coke or water.  An un-sweet tea.

JJ Employee:  So a Slim 1, BBQ chip and an un-sweet tea?

Image result for rolling 7 in craps animated gif

Image result for pot of gold animated gif

Image result for making it rain animated gif

Me:  Yep, that's it bud.

Archived