Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

That 2009 Rambo is an absolute symphony of violence.  The cinematic equivalent of Slayer Reign In Blood.

Cant be topped.

"Symphony of violence."  Jesus, that's beautiful. 

I just leaked a little awesome.  

• Haha 4
3 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

That 2009 Rambo is an absolute symphony of violence.  The cinematic equivalent of Slayer Reign In Blood.

Cant be topped.

It's a great movie.  Props to Stallone for going back and righting a wrong by ending the series on a high note.  Also underrated is the Rocky Balboa movie from 2006.  It's certainly not great but it's WAAAAAY better than Rocky 5.  

I thought the 2009 Rambo movie said all that needed to be said so I'm nervous about this one coming up.  But I have faith.  

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

The last Rambo movie was the best since the first one, imo.  This new one looks like it might be really good from the trailers.

I finally saw the one in Afghanistan like 5 years ago. Nearly fell asleep watching it. Threequels almost never work.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

The new Bill Burr kills.  

I guess comedians these days are going after the woke/easily offended crowd and I'm all in no matter how predictable it gets.  

Burr is going down as one of the greats.  The guy is so quick-witted and blunt.  And yes, his stand up goes places where he is 1 tiny step away from getting the boo birds singing. Somehow, he's never had it happen from what I've seen.

My favorite bit:

Edit: for some reason that video starts in the middle for me. Got to watch the whole thing.

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll
  • Like 2
  • Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic