Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Just watched the original Friday the 13th, on Friday the 13th, with my 13 year-old daughter.  :)

I had forgotten that Kevin Bacon was in that movie.

----------------

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

An irony of veganism is just because you won't eat an animal doesn't mean an animal won't eat you.

Because vegans are delicious.

3 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

It's funny how for a lot of the time Eddie is on they talk about conspiracy theories.  That's where Joe and him get into spats.

Point is they stay friends. I don't know if either Joe or Neil will want to have another podcast together.  Hopefully neither one took their awkward exchanges to heart. I think they're bigger men than that so we will see another one.

Agreed.  It's a good example of being able to exchange ideas/disagree and not take things personally.  

Doctor who started the business I work at in the 70s sold the practice to my boss in 2013.

He and three of my favorite techs left disgruntled this year. He bought a new practice and they went with him.

I'm in such a great spot but one of the techs called me yesterday asking if I could help a little at his practice. I said yes.

There is definitely a rift between the two Doctors and my boss can be a real dick to people. Luckily I'm not one of them, but I'm one of the few. I hope once word gets back to her, she doesn't start treating me like s***.

It's just a part time job and I'm dedicated to the main clinic for several huge reasons.

A little nerve-wracking though.

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

pleaee, no one could read in your elementary school cause they were too busy being blinded by the glare 

You not been lifting lately?  Cuz that was weak af.

I deserve better insults than that.   

Archived