Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

On 9/13/2019 at 8:51 PM, Renegade7 said:

An irony of veganism is just because you won't eat an animal doesn't mean an animal won't eat you.

Another one is people that say they did it as a protest against treatment of animals.

Im like, so deforestation and pollutions effects on plant based life don't do it for you, eh? Might as well eat air... Oh yeah thats right, we ****ed up the air too.

I don't mind the lifestyle choices people make, but sometimes, you don't really need to have a compelling reason (other than simply it being your choice), mostly because it ends up sounding dumb half of the time.

Just now, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I feel like I didn't sleep at all, but I do remember a lucid dream or two. Other than that, tossing and turning while awake with my back painful as a mofo.  Laser therapy today.

Making a pepperoni pizza for breakfast, f*** it.

Ice for the back, NEVER apply heat unless a doctor says so...hope you feel better soon. 

I'm doing breakfast redneck style...grits, eggs, cheese, sausage & onions all mixed together in  a bowl.  :806:

Veganism, more specifically plant-based, is incredibly healthier than a diet that includes meat and dairy.  No real argument to be had there.

I do vegan when I want to drop some weight because it works really well for me.  

I don't care at all about the cows and chickens.  Yes, I've seen all the documentaries about poultry farms and about how cows have feelings, too.

That sucks, I'm sorry the universe chose you for a crap existence this time around.  Life sucks, and it certainly isn't fair.  Hopefully in the next life the chicken I ate last night be a prince.  

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Probably 40% of my meals are vegan.  It’s just healthy...you can feel the difference.

I will also crush a ribeye without apology.

That does it. I'm hitting Longhorn for a filet asap. The secret to their awesomeness? They pour lemon butter over it. Get an extra side & dip the steak in it, clogged arteries be damned. 😄

2 hours ago, Chew said:

Veganism, more specifically plant-based, is incredibly healthier than a diet that includes meat and dairy.  No real argument to be had there.

I do vegan when I want to drop some weight because it works really well for me.  

I don't care at all about the cows and chickens.  Yes, I've seen all the documentaries about poultry farms and about how cows have feelings, too.

That sucks, I'm sorry the universe chose you for a crap existence this time around.  Life sucks, and it certainly isn't fair.  Hopefully in the next life the chicken I ate last night be a prince.  

Highly highly disagree. Meta analysis disagree with you. If you take it to one extreme or another than I kinda get the point but like most things in life it’s the dosage. Steak and diary aren’t inherently bad.  

If you must not any steak or dairy in order to compile to your diet it makes sense but it by itself being healthier is a lie imo. 

Some guy grabbed my dick and balls yesterday. I’ve never felt so violated in my life. Violence isn’t the solution tho. 

Archived