Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

NDT seems to have gotten a bit too big for his britches and is becoming insufferable.  I listened to some of this yesterday and there's no doubt he's a smart dude who's passionate about science and that's great...but not only was cutting Joe off and being rude annoying, it's like he's trying to mic drop or blow your mind with every piece of information he gives.   

This is all true, however...

Think about his conversations with Eddie Bravo, Alex Jones, and others.  Same s***.  Not that those people are as brilliant as NDT...

Joe can debate, argue and get frustrated at folks and still keep them as friends.

Looking forward to them perhaps reflecting on that podcast and doing another one (and more).  Where Neil understands he's overbearing, then Joe lets him utter a Tool-song-length explination.

The other Rogan podcasts he's been on have been marvelous.

NDT 4-Lyfe

Jesus.  Scrolling through my posts on here and social media yesterday, I see why I quit drinking.  🤣

3 drinks and I was teetering on awakening LFtT - Lightskinned Frank the Tank

Me arriving at lunch yesterday and crumbling under peer pressure: 

TornVibrantGnu-small.gif.c39907695de8b76d1aafd60d307807b7.gif

An hour later:

source.gif.1adc0672f4eee1c75338a9e3d04daedb.gif

2 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

This is all true, however...

Think about his conversations with Eddie Bravo, Alex Jones, and others.  Same s***.  Not that those people are as brilliant as NDT...

Joe can debate, argue and get frustrated at folks and still keep them as friends.

Looking forward to them perhaps reflecting on that podcast and doing another one (and more).  Where Neil understands he's overbearing, then Joe lets him utter a Tool-song-length explination.

The other Rogan podcasts he's been on have been marvelous.

NDT 4-Lyfe

Don't disagree at all.  I don't listen to the Eddie Bravo ones cause I usually skip anything MMA related that he does.  No interest there.  Alex Jones, I made it through the last one for about an hour and a half but found him insufferable, too.  

I think we probably would disagree that NDT has any interest in apologizing for being overbearing, however.  I don't think he does.  He's got a lot of thoughts, a lot of opinions (all really good, usually, not discounting that) and wants you to hear them.

Joe is great and has the patience of a saint.  More people should be like him.  However, I don't think he can hang with NDT on anything science related, not many people can.  I don't believe that NDT is interested in the exchange of any debate with Joe, he's there to pontificate on the questions Joe has (which are good questions).

I'm not saying I don't like NDT, I do.  

11 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Don't disagree at all.  I don't listen to the Eddie Bravo ones cause I usually skip anything MMA related that he does.  No interest there.

It's funny how for a lot of the time Eddie is on they talk about conspiracy theories.  That's where Joe and him get into spats.

Point is they stay friends. I don't know if either Joe or Neil will want to have another podcast together.  Hopefully neither one took their awkward exchanges to heart. I think they're bigger men than that so we will see another one.

Archived