Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

They'll make him a flamed out racecar driver or something, then he goes on a bender and stumbles across the car in an abandoned industrial park, and goes to work after finding Doc (isnt that dude still alive? If not they could probably creepy CGI him or something)

"1.22 gigawatts... The most electrifying car in sports entertainment!"

30 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Olbermann back, Berman and Jackson back, Cameron Arnie and Hamilton back for Terminator: The Real Third Flick, Aykroyd saying the remaining OG cast and director of Ghostbusters going to make a third film...

It's 1995.

Screw all of them for considering doing a 3rd GB movie now.  Ramis is gone, don't you ****ing dare do it without him.  

Blame Bill Murray for being a dick and Dan for not asking for help as apparently all his scripts for GB3 were trash.  

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

New Streets of Rage, too. Tom Brady hasn't aged.

Damn, this **** is weird.

No way, I was watching the Pats game the other night and they showed Brady's rookie headshot and then this years headshot.  As a rookie he looked all puffy faced and doughy, 20 years in or whatever he's got this model like defined jaw-line that Gisele is probably helping him with.  I swear he's gotten some work done, dude's gotten way better looking as he's gotten older.  It's not right.

brady_headshots.jpg?quality=60&strip=col

16 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Don't forget to roll "Sacks" 😉

Funny story... in college my nickname was Mr. Wadded Tissues.

edit: Well “funny” isn’t exactly the right word... More just gross. 

edit: Well not “just” gross... It’s also sad... and disturbing. I had a serious problem.

edit. Well “had” isn’t exactly the right word...

3 hours ago, Chew said:

Screw all of them for considering doing a 3rd GB movie now.  Ramis is gone, don't you ****ing dare do it without him.  

Blame Bill Murray for being a dick and Dan for not asking for help as apparently all his scripts for GB3 were trash.  

The closest you'll get to Ghostbusters 3 is the 2009 video game (has it already been ten years?)

8 hours ago, Chew said:

You small-minded, ****. Ghost Egon will come and help the remaining GB in their time of need-best plot device and tribute ever.

7 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

No way, I was watching the Pats game the other night and they showed Brady's rookie headshot and then this years headshot.  As a rookie he looked all puffy faced and doughy, 20 years in or whatever he's got this model like defined jaw-line that Gisele is probably helping him with.  I swear he's gotten some work done, dude's gotten way better looking as he's gotten older.  It's not right.

brady_headshots.jpg?quality=60&strip=col

its his new diet, man. got rid of the inflammation.

18 hours ago, Chew said:

It would be like making Blues Brothers 2000 without Belushi.

14 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

That movie is f****** awesome.

Loved Richard Dawson in that!

Archived