Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

The lady and I got our tickets to see Tool.  Grand total of $300 for upper Deck tickets diagonal from the stage.  Third row from the front of the upper deck.

This is the only band in my top 5 still performing, and one of two in my top 10.  The Stones, who are older than the solar system, are still doing it.

First time seeing them. I've had to hear about how great their concerts are, and watch cell phone video because they have no live DVDs.  Super pumped.

I'm not a music fanatic like some of you are, but I will say that seeing Tool at Lollapalooza in '93 was pretty ****ing cool.  Undertow had just come out, most didn't even know about it.  I didn't.  And I'm sitting there like, ok.....gonna see some band called Tool.........****ing awesome.  Great show.

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Which one of you savages has seen the new Rambo?

It's killing me inside that I've not seen it yet lol.  

10 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

The lady and I got our tickets to see Tool.  Grand total of $300 for upper Deck tickets diagonal from the stage.  Third row from the front of the upper deck.

This is the only band in my top 5 still performing, and one of two in my top 10.  The Stones, who are older than the solar system, are still doing it.

First time seeing them. I've had to hear about how great their concerts are, and watch cell phone video because they have no live DVDs.  Super pumped.

Saw Tool open for Slayer at the Boathouse circa 94 or so.  These were rowdy, good times.

God I love Sundays. I knock out two shifts while being the only person in the facility for the most part.  Get to be methodical and crafty, my window of time to get there and leave is up to me.  I freaking get to watch football on the bigscreen while doing work during commercials.

Watched Texas/OSU last night at work.  My weekends are dominated by work but it's pretty f****** rad.

We didn't have a TV, and I was only scheduled 6-7 hour shifts, but I was never in a big hurry to clock out at the doggie day care. My boss never minded paying me for an extra half hour if I was playing with the dogs. 

Looking back on it--very hard work, lots of poop & pee, but lots of love too. 💖🐶

(We had one occasional boarder, Katie...she **** all over her kennel overnight, every night. I mean up all 3 walls AND the gate. Danced in it all night or something. 💩 Those were the only days I dreaded.)😏

Sorry, Warhead. We know you gave it your best! 

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

Sorry, Warhead. We know you gave it your best! 

The heat made it brutal. My girl started cramping near the end. The team we played against, the girl was a bench player for Penn State women's team(which is basically like the Alabama of womens college volleyball). My girl was tasked with blocking her(reverse co ed format so guys cant block). Its like asking someone with only high shcool football experience to block Khalil Mack.

When cowherd said the cowboys and eagles are going to be elite for the next 10 years I wanted to aim a Nerf rifle between his eyes, but they are together. I loved when Bradshaw called him a buckethead and the whole crew made fun of him afterwards.  The herd is a decent show, but something about cowherd makes me want to kick his face off a tee.  It's like his face is pointing towards his nose. Like a dart board with the descending targets to the bullseye.

Archived