Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Sunny and 72 today.  Great day at the park with The Dude and the pups.  Opened every window in the house. 

Think I'm gonna sit out on the back porch tonight, roll one, and get the fire pit going.  

**edit** Sundays in the fall are so much more pleasant when the skins aren't playing.  

Looking for suggestions if anyone has ideas on improving my chances in a credit card transaction dispute.

Bought some concert tickets from Vivid Seats and there was a mistake in their processing of the tickets which kept me from being able to use the tickets, so I missed the concert.

They are refusing to issue a refund, by not taking responsibility, and claiming it wasn't their fault, when I made sure I did everything correctly prior to the purchase.

Even a supervisor refused to help me.

I am disputing with my credit card company, but that can be a long process and there's no guarantee they rule in my favor.

Is there anything else I can do, to try to force their hand into doing the right thing and refunding my money ?

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

We primarily Discover and they are very consumer friendly.  If you dispute, they put the burden on the seller.  I'd tell them what happened and I'm sure you'll be fine.

That's the feeling I get from them. I was just making sure to cover my bases, if there's any other legal means or types of "pressure" to put on the company.

I actually have screenshots of my transaction, which should prove to any reasonable mind, without a doubt, that they made a major mistake. So I'll see how it plays out in the dispute. Thanks for the reassurance.

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah it was in the 90's here in the DC area too this weekend. Im ready for a gigantic blizzard.

We should sticky this post when we come back to you for comment on the next Polar Vortex : )

Related image

I'm past asking for the weather to just stay normal, I'm fine with it not killing me at this point

10 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

We should sticky this post when we come back to you for comment on the next Polar Vortex : )

Im down, so long as everyone else drives reasonably sane. But I guess thats the problem driving in an area with all kinds of weather, and full of gump transplants.

2 centimeters of snow and everyone starts trippin'

ghostbusters_0.gif

12 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I meant the Lesbian neck of the woods. Although there are Lesbians here in the Austin metro area, my friends live globally.

I know what you meant. 

12 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I hear the Mac N Cheese at Chick Fil-a is the rave right now.

Anyone tried it ?

You can really taste the intolerance.

21 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

That’s my hometown. Not suprised

They have a Tiger Truck Stop in Trujillo??

17 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

We primarily Discover and they are very consumer friendly.  If you dispute, they put the burden on the seller.  I'd tell them what happened and I'm sure you'll be fine.

I just spoke to Discover about the incident and they said this issue does not fall under their "Category E" in order to file a dispute. So they could not help me.

They only recommended I file a claim with the BBB try to get my money back. You agree that's the next best step ?

Archived