Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

40 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I'd rather they catch ghost-Egon.

also acceptable 

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I hate messing with cooleyfan all the time, but I cant help it sometimes. I swear he's one of them cats who's parents waited til he was like 12 to tell him Santa wasn't real...

dude. our early 20s intern who plays magic the gathering, doesnt drink alcohol or coffee referred to a prostitute as a "night worker" today.

Since y’all bring up Ghostbusters...A couple facts about Ray Parker Jr.

1.  He’s a bonafide rags to riches American guitar hero.  Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, Supremes, Barry White, etc.  The dude can play his ass off.

2.  He wrote the theme song in 48 hours and was later sued by Huey Lewis for plagiarism.  Ray settled.

3.  He still tours and has a strong fanbase.  About 9 months ago he made some news for suing United Airlines.  Apparently, several very valuable touring guitars were damaged in transit...which happens frequently with United, or so I’ve heard.

Anyway, the song is good.  Crank it up!

Under Siege is a great late night movie.  It's got everything.  Gary Busey in his coked out finest in a bizarre crossdressing murder scene and Tommy Lee Jones acting crazy while working together in a ridiculous plot to take over a battleship full of Marines with a few handguns and not much else.  Vintage Steven Seagal doing Seagal things.  Erika Eleniak busting out of a cake topless.  There's also a bunch of "that guy" types, ones you've seen in bunches of other movies but don't know their names.  

I've had enough.  I'm trying to watch Matrix 2, cox wants to charge me to rent it, Amazon Prime wants to charge me to rent it, too, netflix doesnt have it.  I tried going legit, these streaming services lost track of the point we were trying to make.  I'm going back to kodi, I tried playing nice, now I'm getting played, two can play at that game. 

7 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Under Siege is a great late night movie.  It's got everything.  Gary Busey in his coked out finest in a bizarre crossdressing murder scene and Tommy Lee Jones acting crazy while working together in a ridiculous plot to take over a battleship full of Marines with a few handguns and not much else.  Vintage Steven Seagal doing Seagal things.  Erika Eleniak busting out of a cake topless.  There's also a bunch of "that guy" types, ones you've seen in bunches of other movies but don't know their names.  

Hell yeah.  I can't remember, it was either Costner's No Way Out of Under Siege...first time I saw bewbs.  Eleniak was a bombshell in that movie.

Casey Ryback is a bad man and one helluva chef 

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I've had enough.  I'm trying to watch Matrix 2, cox wants to charge me to rent it, Amazon Prime wants to charge me to rent it, too, netflix doesnt have it.  I tried going legit, these streaming services lost track of the point we were trying to make.  I'm going back to kodi, I tried playing nice, now I'm getting played, two can play at that game. 

Kodi has had some major changes over the past 6 months. A lot more stable again.  And streams that actually work.  

Real Debrid is a MUST, though.

Archived