Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

15 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Yep, right here in Cedar Park. Five Guys are really expensive and haven't been to a Shake Shack.  I rarely eat out anymore because finances. 

Gotcha there, I've been digging through cookbooks, making some different cheap things lately. We're eating "cleaner", but he needs to shed a few more pounds & I have to gain. :806:

53 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Gotcha there, I've been digging through cookbooks, making some different cheap things lately. We're eating "cleaner", but he needs to shed a few more pounds & I have to gain. :806:

Not sure of your situation, but sometimes inability to gain weight can be absorption related.  I cleaned up my gut (ate clean AF) and now my energy and weight are fine.  

9 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I haven’t watched football in a while. That **** is unbearable. It feels like there’s ads every 30 seconds. **** that. 

This is why I stopped watching football regularly about ten years ago. Much better to watch extended highlights or the 30 min version with all the stoppages taken out. 

12 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Just read that RFK is being demolished.

Rebuild that s*** the way it looks, except bigger, and move the team back to its rightful stomping grounds.

I always thought RFK looked cool from the outside with the top part of the stadium doing that slow wave thing. 

RFK_Stadium_aerial_photo,_1988.JPEG

9 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I haven’t watched football in a while. That **** is unbearable. It feels like there’s ads every 30 seconds. **** that. 

It's bad.  It's even worse when you're at the game and they're just standing around doing nothing for what seems five minutes and it's because they're on commercial.  

#1. I want there to be an implosion party for RFK with the Marching Band and everything

#2. I'm all for rebuilding. BUT....not bigger. Seating about the same as old RFK (make that **** exclusive) and have an retractable roof so you can use it all year for things from football to concerts to Final Four stuff.

#3. Drove past RFK last night. Looks so rough.

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

#1. I want there to be an implosion party for RFK with the Marching Band and everything

#2. I'm all for rebuilding. BUT....not bigger. Seating about the same as old RFK (make that **** exclusive) and have an retractable roof so you can use it all year for things from football to concerts to Final Four stuff.

#3. Drove past RFK last night. Looks so rough.

Can snyder be IN the stadium?

Archived